PDA

View Full Version : Hi there fellow gamers

jamieboy
03-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi PPL

My name is Jamie,from scotland(no kilts or haggis jokes please lol).

Been a long time gamer from the commodore amiga right through to the ps3,i have recently ordered a custom high end gaming pc which i should get next week,really into MMO games and epic war/battle games,but im a bit out of touch with the pc,s best games,so feel free to let me know of any top class games,is world of warcraft really that good??Any way nice meeting you all,speak soon.

jamie

Muffincat
03-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Welcome! I think you will fit right in. You and Rai can make weird Scottish remarks or something (she is also from there)... come join us in the IRC sometime :) I hope you stay on :D

jango
03-19-2010, 03:19 PM
welcome jamie

i'm from scotland too, altho i moved away when i was fairly young so i now have a london accent :S anyways, nice to see a fellow scot on here - check out the rules and faqs, and yeah, hope to see u around the forum and irc :)

LemonRising
03-20-2010, 11:55 AM
HELLO NICE TO MEET YOU

As far as pc games go.. I would stay away for WoW. It's addictive and horrible.. in my.. opinion.
Some new games are Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age

jamieboy
03-20-2010, 01:28 PM
I like the look of empire:total war and maybe lord of the rings online,get my computer on friday so not long now!!!

p.s Thanks for the welcome guys.
Jamie

RaiDae
03-20-2010, 04:04 PM
A WARM, FRIENDLY, BRIGHT WELCOME!!!
Dragon age is awesome (but, highly addictive). WOW is even more addictive (and expensive....). All the other games I would suggest would probably have people up in arms, shouting that they're better on the consoles.... >.<
Post lots, join us on irc and have the fun you were meant to have (we all know you didn't get a custom built comp to play games on... you just wanted to join us here at this oasis of awesome-pie)

Morticia
03-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi there Jamie!
Welcome to the forum. In my honest opinion WoW isn't worth the money, and time you have to put in to it for it to even begin to be entertaining.
I hope you stick around. :]

jamieboy
03-20-2010, 07:50 PM
lol at RaiDae,youve sussed me out,i dont even like computer games ,just wanna be in the gang....

jamieboy
03-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi there Jamie!
Welcome to the forum. In my honest opinion WoW isn't worth the money, and time you have to put in to it for it to even begin to be entertaining.
I hope you stick around. :]

Thats a fair point Morticia,the more i look into wow the less appealing it looks,i think ill go with a good strategy game first and have a look around at the mmo type games before i pick one,lord of the rings looks pretty decent too,ahh the decisions :laugh:

Jamie

jamieboy
03-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Just a quick question is the irc chat he chat room link on here?

Subb
03-21-2010, 02:22 PM
here is a link to the thread, hope to see u on there.

Gamers-Forum IRC Chatroom! - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)