PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be gone for 3 days

LiNuX
07-15-2007, 04:57 PM
This forum could probably see 3 days without the forum administrator. Some of you already know this, mostly just staff members, that i'll be going to my college orientation that lasts 3 days. From Monday July 16th thru Wednesday July 18th.

I go in the morning tomorrow and come back wednesday night. It's nothing big but its just mandatory. :mask:

Well as you have seen I've gotten a lot of mods back and installed. The point system is back but its not perfect yet and I can't touch it until i get back, probably try to fix it on Thursday.

Please try to remain as active as you can, the GFP raffle will come at the end of this week finally.

While I am Gone - your Global Moderator - twigz is in charge of the whole forum. So any disputes between members or mods, take it up to him :). He'll also be glad to help you out and answer your questions.

Don't go crazy while I'm gone kids, I'll know;-)

Gerrit
07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Haha, alrighty man!
Have fun at your orientation, holla when you're back!

LiNuX
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
i really do hope its fun, i heard they wont let u into the dorm until midnite then you have to wake up and leave the dorm before 6 AM, now doesnt that sound like a boot camp?? just with a free laptop lol

TheKing
07-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Okay Mann

Do Ya thang and

keep up the good work!!!

LiNuX
07-15-2007, 10:22 PM
thanks theking - :D im almost done packing now then going off to bed

take care guys, dont do anything stupid now :-)

good night!

Eric
07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
take care guys, dont do anything stupid now :-)

now why did you have to go and say that?

Twigz
07-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Man work is a killer, but I'm doing just fine. Yesterday I came home late, but I'm cool now, so if you have any need/wants/whateva, just holla.

diablo
07-18-2007, 02:33 PM
yay twigz is in charge again, werent u in charge when he went to D.C. or somethin go too?

will linux be back tonite or tomorrow?

Eric
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
It says wednesday night, so tonight he should be home

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 05:01 PM
yea i just got home not more than 30 mins ago, got my new laptop as i was leaving so had no chance of getting online, and their dorms dont have wireless routers, must connect via ethernet cord so i couldnt connect with my psp either lol.

well im back and disappointed to see the forum slowing down big time the past few days, less than 40 posts the past 2 days in a row :( lets see what happens now that im back

Gamoc
07-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Really? I was on late last night, and when I came back on a couple of hours ago, I had 42 news posts.

Well, welcome back ;)

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 05:23 PM
it was like a total of 100 posts the last 3 days, usually get that every day lol

lonewolfxix
07-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Welcome back LiNuX, yeah the new posts thing doesn't work properly, it adds up all posts, it's pretty weird. Well we're slowly getting it better aren't we? So the new points system should be up soon? that might get people posting more :twitcy:

LiNuX
07-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Welcome back LiNuX, yeah the new posts thing doesn't work properly, it adds up all posts, it's pretty weird. Well we're slowly getting it better aren't we? So the new points system should be up soon? that might get people posting more :twitcy:

the new posts thing is with the vb i cant really configure that out too much but its the only mod there so leave that alone. - it counts from the last time u log on until now, so if i post this, it'll go on that count now, it says 113 for me now, will say 114, if u logout and log back in now it'll reset to 0.

and the new point system is up lonewolf, check the sticky, im still in process of configuring and fixing it