PDA

View Full Version : something wrong with xbox live??

omgdudezz
03-31-2010, 01:41 PM
ever since yesterday morning when i got that new modern warfare 2 update my xbox live is really ******* up. it keeps disconnecting me from xbox live at random times and not just on call of duty modern warfare 2 but other games as well. help!?

Kink3bird
03-31-2010, 01:46 PM
A lot of people seem to be having that problem and Xbox live was just down yesturday. I think all you can do is wait since rebooting seems to do nothing your kinda powerless.

PizziJQ
03-31-2010, 01:59 PM
This could be your router if so you need to forward all your ports the xbox 360 demands alot of Ports to be open sense its P2P, Try forwarding Network ports used by Xbox LIVE. I can't post links yet but just go to google and type in "Xbox 360 port forwarding" should be the first 1! I hope your back on soon!:spinny:

BobTD
03-31-2010, 11:55 PM
nah seems like Infinity ward released something whack from all the trouble I have been hearing. The down time is supposedly them trying to fix the downloads messing with peoples ability to connect. Or so I hear, I have no trouble with my connection last I checked but I said screw the map pack, they charged to much for only 4 new maps.