PDA

View Full Version : Hello

amirshaw
04-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Hey guys, my name is Mo. I love gaming and everything about it, can't live without it. I have an xbox, and i am pretty much into every kind of game type. I am also into many multiplayer computer games. This forum seems really cool!

Subb
04-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Hey Mo welcome to the forum, make sure u read the site rules and faq's. If u feel up to it at netime come stop by the irc channel to chat with some fellow gamers from the site. You can find the link to get u there in my signature. Have fun

amirshaw
04-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome, now quick question about the irc..will that irc channel for work for all standard irc chats like swiftkit?

Subb
04-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks for your warm welcome, now quick question about the irc..will that irc channel for work for all standard irc chats like swiftkit?

Tbh im not sure, i never even heard of it. You can try mibbit its free and no download and very easy to use. But im sure someone on here would know if u could get on it with swiftkit.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 05:12 AM
hi, welcome to gamers-forum, the best forum around and arrrr blablabla bla, i am lazy now....

jango
04-04-2010, 05:18 AM
welcome mo, have fun :)

LemonRising
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes it should work with swiftkit.
The link to the channel info is in my sig.

Welcome to the forum, we've got a good bunch of active people and I'm sure there are people who'll be willing to play games with you <: