PDA

View Full Version : I have a suggestion.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I found out that everyone have a limit signature space which is kinda annoying.
Since some of us like me of course love to have more space for our signature. Wish to put more userbars and pics.

Because of that, I suggesting something that is, give everyone the power to buy signature space.

For example, we can use our GFP to buy space for forum signature. So when we purchase certain amount of space, we can add more stuff to our signature...

I don't know if my idea kinda silly...

Thank you.

LiNuX
04-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I like the idea but it's not possible. Signature permissions are set on a per usergroup basis, not on account basis.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I like the idea but it's not possible. Signature permissions are set on a per usergroup basis, not on account basis.

dang, i maybe there is plugin for that...
i hope linux can give us free signature space.... :yes:

LiNuX
04-04-2010, 11:22 PM
dang, i maybe there is plugin for that...
i hope linux can give us free signature space.... :yes:

If you can find me the plugin it would help. I don't get the second half of your post.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 11:25 PM
If you can find me the plugin it would help. I don't get the second half of your post.

i cannot find it ;(;(;(

Exodyus
04-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Stop wasting your signature space with useless crap. That might be a beneficial way to expand its content range, rofl.

I.E. - Your USERNAME is Elan, whyTF is it in your signature. Duh.
I.E. - PS3 SUCKS. Take out the image tag + url tag for that. Lolol.

BAM, I just helped you expand the content range of your signature by at LEAST 100 characters.

You can thank me anytime.

<3,

Me.

Charlotte
04-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Stop wasting your signature space with useless crap. That might be a beneficial way to expand its content range, rofl.

I.E. - Your USERNAME is Elan, whyTF is it in your signature. Duh.
I.E. - PS3 SUCKS. Take out the image tag + url tag for that. Lolol.

BAM, I just helped you expand the content range of your signature by at LEAST 100 characters.

You can thank me anytime.

<3,

Me.
yeh you right, hehe but your sig showing xbox, xbox is ****... i only support ps3... sorry xbox...

HamadaLFC8
04-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Xbox rules! PS3 sucks! (here we go again :P)

Charlotte
04-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Xbox rules! PS3 sucks! (here we go again :P)

dude, we both asian, why must xbox beaten the king of consoles the ps3!- made by Japanese...

HamadaLFC8
04-05-2010, 07:42 AM
hahaha I'm half European :P
So I'm split in between xD OH god what to do ?! call Microsoft :D

Charlotte
04-05-2010, 07:59 AM
hahaha I'm half European :P
So I'm split in between xD OH god what to do ?! call Microsoft :D

lol, half Arabic and half European...

LiNuX
04-05-2010, 09:24 AM
This thread isn't about where you're from. Since it has gotten off topic, I'm closing the thread to stop further spamming.

</thread>