PDA

View Full Version : Form Ds To DSI

youthism_is_me
04-20-2010, 12:01 PM
I am takeing a poll to find out if tpye design really can persuade alot of consumers. PLease anwser the poll above to help my search.

Jjjet1
04-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Please learn how to spell correctly! You type as if you are three!

Exodyus
04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
I am takeing a poll to find out if tpye design really can persuade alot of consumers. PLease anwser the poll above to help my search.

I agree with JJ at your terrible spelling. It's atrocious. And I understand where your point is coming from, but the fact that it's lost between the awful spelling and the horrible sentence structure and/or grammar is just baffling.

Not to mention the choices that you have provided, are rather ignorant -- in assuming that people even went anywhere from DS or DS-L.

I happen to love my DS-L, however there's nothing there to spur me to pick a selection, because none of them pertain to me.

However -- in the event that you would have asked, WHAT I have currently, and WHAT I might buy, should the time come or I become interested in a new purchase, I would have said, I'd rather go with the DSi XL, but that's not even a choice at all.

So -- stick to what you do best, and try not to type as often, or post as much until you learn all the facts based around your "supposed search."

Jjjet1
04-20-2010, 12:52 PM
I have a DS lite. I've never had any other DS.

Charlotte
04-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Well I do, usual ds to ds lite.
consumer more to advancement and a sleek technologies design.
well, I forgive your language.
it's not about your language but mainly about your spelling, you might good at grammar but not spelling?

well, my english also s**k

thank you.

youthism_is_me
04-21-2010, 11:16 AM
I agree with JJ at your terrible spelling. It's atrocious. And I understand where your point is coming from, but the fact that it's lost between the awful spelling and the horrible sentence structure and/or grammar is just baffling.

Not to mention the choices that you have provided, are rather ignorant -- in assuming that people even went anywhere from DS or DS-L.

I happen to love my DS-L, however there's nothing there to spur me to pick a selection, because none of them pertain to me.

However -- in the event that you would have asked, WHAT I have currently, and WHAT I might buy, should the time come or I become interested in a new purchase, I would have said, I'd rather go with the DSi XL, but that's not even a choice at all.

So -- stick to what you do best, and try not to type as often, or post as much until you learn all the facts based around your "supposed search."
Well i dont take your comment very seriously ( misspelled ) . Due to the fact you are labled as the forum jackass . Oh yes and 3 year olds cant type. You should compare me to a midley retarded child . So thats all carry on .

Jjjet1
04-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Are you sure little boy? I know of a three year old who actually can turn on a computer and type somewhat. Now I don't know if this means the kid is smart or if the parents taught him to do this, but they can. Do not underestimate little ones.

youthism_is_me
04-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Are you sure little boy? I know of a three year old who actually can turn on a computer and type somewhat. Now I don't know if this means the kid is smart or if the parents taught him to do this, but they can. Do not underestimate little ones.

Yep I this is pointless so please just stick to the topic . The Topic just incase you did not know is From Ds to DSI . thanks...

jango
04-22-2010, 12:40 PM
yeah, back on-topic please chaps

LemonRising
04-22-2010, 01:32 PM
I chose other, I bought a DS-L, haven't gotten anything else.

I don't have the money to be going from version to version to version.
So all these new versions is kind of.. well its LAME.

EpsilonX
04-22-2010, 02:18 PM
hell yea, exo's back.

anyways, I started with DS lite and still am at DS lite. but i kinda want the DSi XL.

RaiDae
04-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I had the big chunky DS,, traded it in. Then my mum got the DS lite... which was kinda broken-ish... as in the screen flops around. So she got a DSi and i got the lite.... yay?

youthism_is_me
04-24-2010, 12:22 PM
I had the big chunky DS,, traded it in. Then my mum got the DS lite... which was kinda broken-ish... as in the screen flops around. So she got a DSi and i got the lite.... yay?

It does seem that the Ds is the moms Handheld of choice . Funny I think , That just makes the Ds more untolerable to me atleast .

Iceskater101
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM
lol my mom plays brain age on my brothers ds lite

Muffincat
04-24-2010, 02:49 PM
I own a DS Lite, and it is fine and I don't play it much anyway, and am not about to go out and buy another DS when I have one that works fine :/

Ilyich Valken
07-18-2010, 07:41 PM
This topic is racist. D: I still use my original DS.

EpsilonX
07-18-2010, 08:02 PM
why is it racist?

anyways, i started with ds lite, and now i'm gonna get a 3DS when they launch. I'm so excited lol i'll probably pre-order one.

Ilyich Valken
07-18-2010, 08:17 PM
It's racist cause there's no option for still using the original lol I might get the 3DS. Depends on what happens/games.

EpsilonX
07-18-2010, 08:25 PM
well...

metal gear solid 3
ocarina of time
starfox
mario kart
martha stewart

need any more incentive?