PDA

View Full Version : spamserv sucks

thedeparted
04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
It's randomly banning me :(. 2 consecutive days I try to go into chat to be met by a spamserv ban

thedeparted
04-21-2010, 10:58 PM
can i get a pardon plox? lol

Muffincat
04-21-2010, 10:59 PM
:(
D:

jango
04-22-2010, 06:30 AM
someone will be in touch jak .. i've contacted linux on your behalf .. i don't think this is a spamserv ban

Charlotte
04-22-2010, 08:07 AM
well, i show you post a lot of usefulness and wasting post on thread of 'thread of many youtube videos', which make me feel really annoying. furthermore, it could cost this forum look uncleaned, lagging and might make the server slower. so depressing.
i don't mean so but why you put to much damn videos like that?! doesn't make any sense.
I just wanna see this forum look clean, anti-spam and such.

and I know there is spam corner but please keep this forum cleaned and also the server.

LemonRising
04-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Elan, I believe he was talking about IRC, seperate from the forum.
Many people like the 'Thread of many youtube videos' it is in the spam section so no foul.

Diligence109
04-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Elan, I believe he was talking about IRC, seperate from the forum.
Many people like the 'Thread of many youtube videos' it is in the spam section so no foul.

qft

I don't think I could say this better myself

thedeparted
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM
well, i show you post a lot of usefulness and wasting post on thread of 'thread of many youtube videos', which make me feel really annoying. furthermore, it could cost this forum look uncleaned, lagging and might make the server slower. so depressing.
i don't mean so but why you put to much damn videos like that?! doesn't make any sense.
I just wanna see this forum look clean, anti-spam and such.

and I know there is spam corner but please keep this forum cleaned and also the server.

This is the spam section, I can post anything i want that's within forum rules. And this thread is about IRC. And guess what I am meant with another ban, what gives ?:mad1:

thedeparted
04-23-2010, 01:49 PM
If im for real banned from IRC, could someone at least tell so I can quit trying to log on lol

jango
04-23-2010, 04:20 PM
If im for real banned from IRC, could someone at least tell so I can quit trying to log on lol

A ban was applied to you the other night by linux, which is still active .. I spoke to him when I posted above and earlier today after seeing your post, and he's handling it. You might want to drop him a PM about it or something.

thedeparted
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM
lol he must of looked at the logs from the other day lulz