PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

Charlotte
04-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Well, everyone I believe know what is deviantART right? even some of us have account there. submitting own art and stuff like that.

It's a famous and great art website.

I also have my own account there, but I wish I could have premium membership. premium membership is what making everyone join any contest held by the communities there, to get the premium membership. it's a great benefits to have the membership.

And as for me I really wanna have it but I don't have moneh to buy it.

So dear Linux, I hope you can giving away premium membership for example one month premium membership which worth around 4 us dollar only, we can get it by using our GFP :-P (i feel like an idiot now)

Well you state the GFP cost for one month premium membership and stuff like that.

please.

thank you.

Kink3bird
04-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure adding real currency with the current GFP system isn't possible at this time. Which I'm pretty sure has been discussed in other suggestion threads...

I also have my own account there, but I wish I could have premium membership. premium membership is what making everyone join any contest held by the communities there, to get the premium membership. it's a great benefits to have the membership.

This is what really bothers me and I specifically looked for this too in your suggestion.

First, DeviantArt is such a random thing to bring up in these forums.
Next is the adding real currency to our boards when we have more issues to handle. You should realize on a long to-do list that this would probably come at the start of the next few pages.

Anyways overall I'm pretty sure your just asking us to get you a premium account and not being very subtle.

Improvement: In the near future when a real life currency is established we should have it set up like xbox live or itunes and use it to buy xbox live points, runescape memberships and other things related to gaming...

LiNuX
04-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Elan, you just got out of negative GFP and I assume you had some money in the bank and that's how you did it. And you got most of your GFP by creating fake accounts with referrals. Why would I ever go along with this plan? You'd just end up making more fake accounts, gathering a 1000 gfp and getting paid for that.

And I agree with kink3bird, if we do establish something like that, it won't be for anything dealing with graphics. Maybe xbox live or if we can get sponsors, turn it into steam games like we used to a few years ago. But thanks to the economy, all of our sponsors pulled out and I don't think any of them even exist anymore.

But anyway...motion denied.