PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare Series Campaign

angel89i
05-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Hiya everyone! This is my first post & topic on here :). I'm also not really sure if this has been brought up before. I'm also not sure if this is in the correct section. If it isn't, feel free to move the topic.

Warning: ***SPOILER ALERT*** - If you have not completed the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign, there is a bit of a spoiler of the end cut scene. Hopefully you have done the campaign though ^.^

I was playing the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign the other day and it got me thinking about if it could lead anywhere else. At the end, Nikolai says "Dah, I know a place." as he's helping Captain Price drag you to the helicopter while holding onto the bandaging Cpt. Price put on you to stop you from bleeding out where Shepard stabbed you. Then, the end credits come up.

Doesn't that seem to be a way to leave the player on edge, wondering if there's anything to come next, and then the end credits start scrolling by? It feels to me like another chapter to a book. Could there possibly be a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 coming out soon?

Please respond with your opinions.

Do you have some input on what you think would be best for the next Modern Warfare if it came out? If you want to share it with us, put it in a code box using the code tags. This can include things from multiplayer and singleplayer sides of the game.

~Angel<3

Charlotte
05-02-2010, 06:41 AM
oh damn.
i hate spoiler...
was that mean you have finished the game?

thedeparted
05-02-2010, 11:03 AM
oh damn.
i hate spoiler...
was that mean you have finished the game?

er?

It means he beat the game.

angel89i
05-03-2010, 12:28 PM
er?

It means he beat the game.

Correction, she.

I'm a girl >.> lol

also, Elan, I put up the spoiler alert because there are people who don't care for the campaign enough to play it.

thedeparted
05-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Correction, she.

I'm a girl >.> lol

also, Elan, I put up the spoiler alert because there are people who don't care for the campaign enough to play it.

Girls on the internet...pshh we know they don't exist. STOP YOUR LYING!. JK :-P

Subb
05-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Girls on the internet...pshh we know they don't exist. STOP YOUR LYING!. JK :-P

its all lies till we see a picture to prove it.