PDA

View Full Version : COD MW2 Free Weekend

LiNuX
05-05-2010, 10:30 AM
From time to time steam has these free weekend plays for certain games. This week they are doing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 once again. I thought I'd let you guys know here just in case you haven't played the game and wanted to try it out.

You can download steam at Welcome to Steam (http://www.steampowered.com) and preload COD MW2. It'll be available for play starting tomorrow, Thursday May 6, 2010 at 4PM. I believe that's eastern time.

Enjoy the game! I probably won't get to play much since this weekend revolves around four of my finals. Fun timing Steam...

~LiNuX

Subb
05-05-2010, 12:48 PM
damn linux, did u have something come up the last time so u couldnt really play? School is so harsh these days.

Jjjet1
05-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I know how you feel linux.. I have four finals and three tests next week <.< some of my teachers love to have a test/final dual thing going on....

LiNuX
05-05-2010, 01:10 PM
damn linux, did u have something come up the last time so u couldnt really play? School is so harsh these days.

Yeah. I think I was having midterms last time they did this. Forgot when it was but yeah....I also have my long class on Saturday so I probably will only get an hour or two of MW2 in there if lucky. It was the same last time. But I was able to play the Sunday the last time around, but I won't get to do that too much this time.

RicketyCricket
05-05-2010, 05:18 PM
LINNNNUUXXXXX (Cpt Kirk voice from Star Trek 2)

Any reason to not do well on my finals is a good reason.

Thanks for extending my college career another semester. Send me your address so I can send you my bill for tuition.

LiNuX
05-05-2010, 06:35 PM
LINNNNUUXXXXX (Cpt Kirk voice from Star Trek 2)

Any reason to not do well on my finals is a good reason.

Thanks for extending my college career another semester. Send me your address so I can send you my bill for tuition.

Sure, I live on 1 Lane Avenue, New Work City

Charlotte
05-06-2010, 12:44 AM
huh, it's demo or what?

jango
05-06-2010, 12:49 AM
huh, it's demo or what?

It allows you to play multiplayer for the weekend - they did a similar thing a few weeks back. So kinda like a demo, but for the whole weekend in multiplayer.

I'll be preloading once the thing finally works .. seems to be playing up :(

Charlotte
05-06-2010, 01:04 AM
It allows you to play multiplayer for the weekend - they did a similar thing a few weeks back. So kinda like a demo, but for the whole weekend in multiplayer.

I'll be preloading once the thing finally works .. seems to be playing up :(

sure thing
thank

RicketyCricket
05-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Sure, I live on 1 Lane Avenue, New Work City

Alright perfect. Its in the mail :D