PDA

View Full Version : gamer homeless

gamerhomeless
05-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Hello,

I am currrently a gamer, homeless, without job....

I have around 50k of debt in loans I might add...

Currently I am "couch surfing", temporarily living with family member - so it
may be more less apparent.

But I plan to get a job or something, to cover my debt and be able to afford a place to live.

But let I will also post some facts about what really contributes to it:

If your a guy and forsaken by godm you without knowning go chasing after girl and get rejected all the time by them...you become desperate...you lose all your moral constraints...you realize you're doing things you would never have dreamed about doing....

This is the main reason - but theres no way to prevent it - so bottomline - if you have some doubts in your mind when you come to thinking about girls - you're probably right - AND shouldn't go chasing after them - you're heart will be broken, you're moral constraints dimmed- and reduced to a piece of bread....

But not to mention this is mostly happen to rejected young Asian guys who go chasing after girls....only to find themselves reducing themself to litterally a piece of bread- remmeber Cho Seung Hui?

Well bottomline- look at what you're doing to yourself, don't let your moral constraints by dimmed by desperation from rejection by girls you go heart after..

ATM i am still homlesss w/o a job, couch-surfing with family members..don't fall into this - if you're Asian guy...good if god is good to you, but if you have some doubts and you see girls rejecting you..don't go past the limit...

Regards,

gamerhomeless

Muffincat
05-08-2010, 02:06 PM
What the ****?

Subb
05-08-2010, 02:20 PM
What the ****?

my exact reaction after reading this also. On topic i hope u get things sorted out joker. Ive been down a similar road b4 but im not asian

jango
05-08-2010, 03:07 PM
be brave gamerhomless .. tough times make you better .. altho for us at least it made an interesting intro :)

Muffincat
05-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Also, I don't know what the hell girls you have been stalking, but I would totally not turn down an Asian dude for the fact that he was Asian. I would certainly turn him down for being a creepy stalker.

Subb
05-08-2010, 03:53 PM
muffin i dont think he means what u are thinking by saying chasing a girl.

Charlotte
05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
what in **ll?!
first time eva seeing this kind of thread on 'New Gamers' section. lmao
and also make me little bit worry since i'm a f****n asian...

Dess
05-08-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't think being an Asian guy really has anything to do with it...and if you think about it... it could be a lot worse.. You could truly be homeless without family members who support you and are willing you help.. you have the internet and a computer...so ya can't be too bad off... and I'm sure you have some other things going for you too... but you're focusing on the negatives instead of seeing what you DO have... the glass is always half full my friend.... Welcome to the forum.

Jaykub
05-08-2010, 09:54 PM
muffin said it best... What the ****..

Subb
05-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Be nice Jacob what if u were in his shoes...i remember u stalkin for stories for ur bank

Jaykub
05-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
What the ****?

my exact reaction after reading this also. On topic i hope u get things sorted out joke

-_- i'll be nice.....

LiNuX
05-08-2010, 10:31 PM
and

</thread>