PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Insight...

suly
07-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum..seems like an awesome site!

I'm actually applying for a new job and the role involves gaming (consoles & accessories). I am looking for ppl to fill out a survey I created regarding the different consoles out there along, games and accessories. What would've been great is if I can offer a free console for ppl who fill out this online survey I made, but alas, i'm just a poor girl without deep pockets. Is there anyone who has a heart of gold who is willing to help? (it'll take less than 10 minutes) :-(

Any suggestions on how I can best get this survey around? :-)
MUCH APPRECIATED~!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Tried posting the survey......but it looks like i can't post links :S]

LiNuX
07-24-2007, 07:47 PM
does the link have a referral link in it? if its a survey, can you post some sample questions if possible and any proof you are the survey questions writer?

we have had someone else from a newspaper come on to take answers and no links were involved, if you'd be kind enough to follow the rules and post, we'd be glad to help you out.

thanks!

suly
07-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi Linux,

Here are some sample questions:

1) What kind of accessories would you want that are not available in stores? (incl. features you would like to see)

2) what accessories have you puchased for any pc's/consoles?

3) How interested are you in the following genres of video games?

Minimally Interested
4Very Interested

First-person shooter (i.e. Halo 2)
Role-playing (i.e. Final Fantasy)
Racing (i.e. Project Gotham Racing 3)
Sports (i.e. NHL 2K7)
Simulation (i.e. The Sims)
Strategy (i.e. Warcraft)
Fighting (i.e. Street Fighter 2)
Adventure (i.e Legend of Zelda)
Party (i.e. Fusion Frenzy, Mario Party)
Online (MMOs-Massively multi-player online games)

Sorry! Probably a bit too much detail...

I'm not sure how I can prove that I created the survey myself.....? Any thoughts? I created it on a site that promotes free surveys...is that good enough? lol.

Thanks again!

Su

LiNuX
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
just get 10 posts if you can - wait an hour - u'll be able to post the link here

if it is a referral link, it'll be removed - otherwise its free to stay

thanks!

suly
07-25-2007, 07:00 PM
yeah..it's definitely not a referral link. I almost fell for one of those one time. Does it even work??

LiNuX
07-25-2007, 09:13 PM
yeah..it's definitely not a referral link. I almost fell for one of those one time. Does it even work??

no, thats why we dont like them :) we do allow referral links for contests hosted by forums or blogs, but those sites promissing free ipods and xbox, we dont like them because they are mostly scam

Aaron.
07-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I can take your survey when I get on my computer :)

suly
07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks Aaron!!! You're awesome! :D

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 07:56 PM
double post deleted - please watch those :-) i noticed forum get some errors but if you see yourself double posting like that, you have option to delete the post yourself, it'll be nice if you use that :D

ur almost there suly to your 10 posts

also note - you must wait about an hour after you reach ur 10th post before database tables alter to give you the permission to post links

thanks!

suly
07-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Yikes! Sorry :S Didn't realize I double-posted. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah.....almost there!

diablo
07-27-2007, 08:25 PM
yeah suly, just as linux said, if you are willing to help out the forum, the forum is willing to help you out :D that should be the moto lol

suly
07-27-2007, 08:30 PM
How do I help out the forum? By posting? :D

I'll tell you what, if miraculously get this job, I'm sure I can arrange something ;) I don't even know if I can make it to 2nd round...lol There are at least 4.:-(

diablo
07-27-2007, 08:56 PM
what's ur job about? and what rounds? now you are just confusing me

but good luck with everything

suly
07-27-2007, 11:20 PM
I can't really say at this time...but it's for a product manager role for one of the consoles for their accessories :-) What I mean by rounds is in order for me to get the position, I would have to go through at least 4 rounds of interviews.

suly
07-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Seeing as I"m past 10 posts, here is the link for the survey :

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=x3lz6ya9os4zzlm323500

(hope i don't get an infraction for this)

Please fill it out if you get a chance...thanks so much guys/girls!!!!!!

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 11:38 PM
you kept your end of the deal and so did i

i finished your survey under the name LiNuX :D good luck with it. Don't forget the forum that helped.

And about your previous question about helping the forum, you can do more than just post, you can bring in new members, advertise for us. But mostly post :-) we appreciate that the most.

suly
07-27-2007, 11:40 PM
Much appreciated...you guys are the best!

I'll be sure to help out!

Gerrit
07-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Alright I took your Survey too as "Gerrit" :)

suly
07-28-2007, 12:44 AM
awesome!! Thanks for taking the time to fill it out Gerrit!!! :-)

Gerrit
07-28-2007, 01:48 AM
heh, no worries.. :)
good luck with it

LiNuX
07-28-2007, 09:09 AM
u should +rep people that take it lol - if u dont know what that is, read this -- http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1297

you get GFP for giving rep and others get GFP for receiving :D should draw a little more attention