PDA

View Full Version : Help with new gamer tag

Jokersvirus
05-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Stupid question but since it is related to gaming I thought i would throw it in here.

I am looking to create a gamer-tag for Xbox live.

Its hard for me so i was hoping th community could help out.

I do know I want it to have joker involved, because of my friends lol.

I cant really think of any ideas of what else to throw in to help for the creation of a new gamer tag.

Pop shots and ideas for new name are welcome and If i pick your idea I wil lgive you 10 gfp. Im broke so ya lol

Jjjet1
05-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Just put: first name "Joker" last name. :D

Jokersvirus
05-09-2010, 10:39 PM
lol nah dont want people to see my real name lol

LiNuX
05-09-2010, 11:38 PM
my screenname in most places including my steam login starts with nJoker...no joke. I've had it for at least a decade now so don't use that.

Anything else you're looking for besides the word 'joker' ? Would help, otherwise I could just pick objects from my desk and put it next to 'joker' - like...penjoker or tapejoker ORR jokerbill.

Charlotte
05-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Purejoker, Ravenjoker, Elijoker, Lambzjoker, Enimajoker, Exajoker, Debbianjoker, Annatjoker, Allanjoker, Reviewnjoker, Limajoker, Therealjoker, Nojokeplease...

Jokersvirus
05-10-2010, 12:52 AM
my screenname in most places including my steam login starts with nJoker...no joke. I've had it for at least a decade now so don't use that.

Anything else you're looking for besides the word 'joker' ? Would help, otherwise I could just pick objects from my desk and put it next to 'joker' - like...penjoker or tapejoker ORR jokerbill.

Ya i want to combine it with another word, like an old tag i had was "Jokerxero"
I want something joker or joker something to help out even more is another word i like "echelon." Random combintion but i love that word lol

Purejoker, Ravenjoker, Elijoker, Lambzjoker, Enimajoker, Exajoker, Debbianjoker, Annatjoker, Allanjoker, Reviewnjoker, Limajoker, Therealjoker, Nojokeplease...

nice work Elan, if you can find a combintion for echelon and joker im pretty sure you will win the gfp :P

also im not sure if using gfp like this is allowed or not lol

Charlotte
05-10-2010, 01:21 AM
nice work Elan, if you can find a combintion for echelon and joker im pretty sure you will win the gfp :P

also im not sure if using gfp like this is allowed or not lol

Yeh you can use your GFP for any purpose. Like this one it's allowed but unfortunately since you wanna Sell your point like this one, I suggest going to a correct section that is 'Points Sale and blabla' Go to the section.

And by the way you have double post though :P
Not allowed to double post by the way, just a reminder for you. :P

Plus, yeh I wish the name that I provide is amazing enough though, If I win :P, i rather having +rep and GFP, hehe

A combination of Echelon and Joker? How so?

Jokersvirus
05-10-2010, 01:23 AM
I have no clue, any thing that comes to your mind of the combination of those two words lol doesnt matter whcih order, echelon first or joker doesnt matter lol

Charlotte
05-10-2010, 01:26 AM
I have no clue, any thing that comes to your mind of the combination of those two words lol doesnt matter whcih order, echelon first or joker doesnt matter lol

i don't know man, i hope u like the one that i gives earlier.. :-P

Jokersvirus
05-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Hmm I think ive settled with either "EchlonTwoBravo" or "JokerTwoEchlon" I like the first one more it sounds more like a contact code etc etc.

Kink3bird
05-10-2010, 01:58 AM
i dunno man, theres a thousand jokers, snakes, metals, killers, snipers, gundams, 420s, xx this and xx that.

get rid of the obsession and just have fun with it man. its just a gamertag. having one that says xXliquidmetalsankesniperXx won't make you a better player.

Jokersvirus
05-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Ya your right kink, its hard to please me i will just say that lol Im kinda OCD and this annoys me so ya.

RaiDae
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Nicknames are my speciality.
(that dosen't mean they're good - it just means I give people second nicks)

Echyjoker. DJ-joker. JokerInTheHouse. Jokemeister.

and now for funs

BabyGotBack. FrollickingFrog. FreeTheTatties. TickTickTom. SpontaneousCombuster. BrokenRecord. DefiantDumbo. PenetratingPenguin. ManInPyjamas. Dude. Dudester. SlyInnuendo.

whee :)

youthism_is_me
05-11-2010, 03:17 PM
army_of_one_man_andtwoother_people

Jokersvirus
05-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Jokemeister, that is a good one :P