PDA

View Full Version : PS Move 60 bucks

thedeparted
05-11-2010, 10:35 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/pojomofo/05-11-10move.jpg

Sony's been pretty fuzzy on pricing for the PlayStation Move -- we've only really heard "under $100" for the full package with controller and camera -- but it looks like the numbers are starting to solidify, as Gamestop Canada has the controller itself now listed for $59.99. How that number will translate into a US price is obviously up in the air, but Sony's MSRPs tend to be the same or similar across the US and Canada, so we'd say we've at least got a reasonable estimate of how much this thing is going to cost. We'd also guess that this points to a full package price of $99, but we'll see -- Sony's got months before the Move's planned holiday launch to tweak all these numbers.

Now the price is down has anyone opinion swayed one way or the other? I still don't care

bless
05-12-2010, 12:14 AM
maybe it just gives the kids a good idea to persuade they mum and dads to buy it for them now its cheaper

Muffincat
05-12-2010, 01:27 AM
That's nice I guess. *won't be buying it* $60 still isn't "cheap"...and.... it seems pretty dang pointless to me

Diligence109
05-12-2010, 08:27 AM
my wiitard senses are tingling... in a terrible way, I want o.o
however, I have neither a PS3 or the money to drop on special expensive controllers. If I ever got this it would be because I were living with someone who had a PS3 and I had confirmed at least a couple titles I wanted to play with it.

LemonRising
05-12-2010, 10:47 AM
I like regular controllers.

That's all I need.
I DONT NEED TO FLAIL MY BASEMENT IS SMALL THERES NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR FLAILING.

EpsilonX
05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
well, considering I prefer using gamecube controllers on the wii, i'm thinking i won't be buying this.

thedeparted
05-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I like regular controllers.

That's all I need.
I DONT NEED TO FLAIL MY BASEMENT IS SMALL THERES NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR FLAILING.

Well with your smalls arms you shouldn't come anywhere near knocking things over when flailing about :-P

Morticia
05-15-2010, 11:46 AM
I would rather spend that $60 on an Xbox game, food, adopting a kitty, an original N64 or N64 controllers, N64 games.....
Hell, I would rather spend that on a manicure/pedicure... And I freaking hate having my hand and feet touched by strangers.
Seriously... I would rather EAT that 60 bucks. It would bring me more entertainment.

Kenoi
05-15-2010, 05:12 PM
thats horrible. but still... thanks for sharing this somehow... it was rather... interesting.
looks pretty much like a women's toy. I guess the creator of this must have thought first that it looks like a 'lollipop' for the children. $60 can just get you more than this....

thedeparted
05-15-2010, 05:15 PM
thats horrible. but still... thanks for sharing this somehow... it was rather... interesting.
looks pretty much like a women's toy. I guess the creator of this must have thought first that it looks like a 'lollipop' for the children. $60 can just get you more than this....

lmao :laugh: + rep

ViddaXondi
05-15-2010, 05:24 PM
It'll take a special game to make me get it...haven't bothered to get Wii+ thing yet. It'll probs work out cheaper to get it bundled with a game.

LemonRising
05-16-2010, 09:27 AM
Well with your smalls arms you shouldn't come anywhere near knocking things over when flailing about :-P

That... that may be true.

BUT MY BROTHER
HE HAS HUGE ARMS
THEY WOULD KNOCK EVERYTHING OVER