PDA

View Full Version : error again

Logan
07-27-2007, 01:29 PM
hey, i tryed to make a "new member" post an i got this error.. Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: edited***
Line: 3083

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 01:39 PM
thanks for pointing that out - i edited the line with the file, people can get dumb and do something with that lol :D

thanks again, i'll see what i can do since i havent gotten that error before

clear ur browser cache and try again or use a different browser, if u keep getting that error just let me know

thanks!

Aaron.
07-27-2007, 02:26 PM
I got that too. It cleared up though

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 02:29 PM
I got that too. It cleared up though

was it when you first registered? for recently

Aaron.
07-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Yes it was when I first registered. I never got it again though.

Olly
07-27-2007, 02:33 PM
I just got that error too in the New Members section.

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 02:42 PM
I just got that error too in the New Members section.

ok thats three and now i have to look for that problem :/

thanks guys for notifying, I think it has to do with the point system, all of you registered after i set that up and i remember aaron having bunch of problems at first, and i had to solve it myself with his account only lol

thanks for notification, i'll look at that file and see what's on that line thats screwing it up.

roachikins
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
i keep getting errors when im trying to post but your working on it how do i do emoticons

my quick reply button doesnt work...

i got my post in by the reply link at the top though

LiNuX
09-10-2007, 10:46 PM
i keep getting errors when im trying to post but your working on it how do i do emoticons

my quick reply button doesnt work...

i got my post in by the reply link at the top though

errors because you are a new member - there are a few mods around here that'll give you errors if you go around double posting and not following forum rules

just edit your previous post instead of double posting please - its against forum rules