PDA

View Full Version : Says I posted a link

Olly
07-27-2007, 02:54 PM
A couple of times it has said I have posted a link, once in my intro thread and just now replying to the "Favourite band/artist thread" and I know I definately didn't post a link, all I said is,

"My favourite band is Metallica, they're awesome!"

I keep getting called a spammer =( lol

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
yup, you arent the first one, I may have to get a new mod for that, these are the following extensions the mod should block:

.de,.com,.to,.info,.br,.net,.ru,.org,.tv,.mobi,
.co.nr,.co.uk,.uni.cc,.cc,

i think it could be interfering with the cashmod - but im going to try a query and see if anything is fixed - it could be the enhanced editor mode

thanks for notification

edit: ok i just tried something, let me know if you still get this

thanks!

Aaron.
07-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Yay! So all the errors I got aren't just me and LiNuX's crazy imagination! :laugh:

LiNuX
07-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Yay! So all the errors I got aren't just me and LiNuX's crazy imagination! :laugh:

well u were the first to let me know about it and i've been looking into it ever since :-) i changed the editor mode for everyone so links dont automatically get embedded so lets see if that works for now

im stepping out now - so more problems occur, just let me know, i'll do my best to accomodate you

Olly
07-28-2007, 12:19 PM
How many posts/points do you need before you can post links?

souljaa
07-28-2007, 12:24 PM
You need 10 posts to post/advertise a link, and must be a member for 24 hours.
http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php?faq=link_rules#faq_can_i_post_links
:)

Olly
07-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Okay cool thanks for the info :)

souljaa
07-28-2007, 12:32 PM
No problem :). Feel free to ask anytime!

LiNuX
07-28-2007, 04:57 PM
thats not hard to achieve on this forum - after you reach ur 10th post and been a member for 24 hrs - it can take about an hour to update your status, so i can safely say, if you just made ur 10th post and just got to being a member for 24 hrs, and a minute later you try to post a link and its blocked, thats ur fault lol << this is the warning :)

@olly -- you can safely post links now :-) i just checked your status