PDA

View Full Version : George Romero's Survival of the Dead

thedeparted
05-19-2010, 01:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd6JhPY1ij0

Awesome head plosion in the beginning of the trailer. George Romero is f'ing awesome so there's no way i'll be able to pass this up!

Charlotte
05-19-2010, 01:31 AM
oh another kinda zombie suck films

Jokersvirus
05-19-2010, 01:33 AM

Dude its George Romero He knows how to do zombie movies.

Are zombies old, hell no! If you can think like Romero You can make a million movies about zombies and still do awesome.

thedeparted
05-19-2010, 01:38 AM

You have no idea how wrong you actually are right now. If there was a god for zombie filmmakers George Romero would be it!

Charlotte
05-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Dude its George Romero He knows how to do zombie movies.

Are zombies old, hell no! If you can think like Romero You can make a million movies about zombies and still do awesome.

who is George Remero? :no:

thedeparted
05-19-2010, 01:40 AM
who is George Remero? :no:

The greatest zombie filmmaker ever

Endgameko
05-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Im a huge romero fan, but I hated this movie, it is sucky!

Charlotte
05-20-2010, 12:20 AM

see, someone said it's sucky?

LiNuX
05-20-2010, 07:11 PM
see, someone said it's sucky?

But what are you basing it on? I hope you know what "assume" means.

Jokersvirus
05-20-2010, 07:47 PM
There is an old saying about assuming, dont do it, it makes an ass out of you and me.

thedeparted
05-21-2010, 01:17 PM

How did you view it? Uk got it on DVD already and it's been on video on demand as well. When you said this, I was like is she making this up and then I looked. It seems odd to me that it'd get a box office release in the USA but only a dvd release in UK and evena on demand release before the box office release.

Endgameko
05-21-2010, 11:37 PM
How did you view it? Uk got it on DVD already and it's been on video on demand as well. When you said this, I was like is she making this up and then I looked. It seems odd to me that it'd get a box office release in the USA but only a dvd release in UK and evena on demand release before the box office release.

I watched it online. Perfect copy. It was just a horrible movie, It upsets me that romero's movies are turning into mainstream noodles. Land of the dead was good though, but I loved day of the dead, the original , god as a kid that movie, when the zombie sits up on the tables and all his guts pour outta him, awesome.......