PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox off of Transformers 3

thedeparted
05-21-2010, 02:20 PM
News broke yesterday that Megan Fox was unceremoniously booted from the film, presumably for the smack talk that went down between her and Bay after she compared him to Hitler and blamed him for her bad tan. But today Fox's handlers tell People Magazine that the 24-year-old actress walked away from the film of her own accord and wishes the franchise the best. While this could be an effort to save face and put out the fires of headlines that read "Megan Fox Kicked Off Movie", it's easy to believe that with the animosity between them, she would save herself the trouble of working with Michael Bay again.

As far as most people are concerned, Megan Fox is the worst part of the Transformers franchise and fans will probably not be too upset to see her go, especially with rumors of hottie times ten Gemma Arterton rumored to be stepping in to fill the role.

How do you guys feel about Fox leaving? And who would be your choice to step in as a different love interest for the lovably dorky Sam Witwicky?

This is Gemma

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Gemma_Arterton.jpg/220px-Gemma_Arterton.jpg

Also hot but characters getting changed sucks :(

HamadaLFC8
05-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm not gonna watch it!

BOYCOTT! :(

Jokersvirus
05-21-2010, 04:17 PM
have you seen megan fox lately she is so skinny its not even funny

thedeparted
05-21-2010, 04:19 PM
No, post the pic your referring to

Jokersvirus
05-21-2010, 04:30 PM
I cant find it, it was on the news this morning and i cant locate the file...

thedeparted
05-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Like how skinny we talking? Taylor Swift skinny?

Jokersvirus
05-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Uhh little skinny than that when i saw her i could see her cheek bones a little bit.

not in the good way either lol

Kenoi
05-21-2010, 04:52 PM
that's quite scary.... (fox getting skinny?)
but I remember seeing an interview on tv where she didn't get along with michael bay...
I mean yeah, getting characters changed is a bummer, but what are your thoughts on this?
I just hope she's much better than fox...

LiNuX
05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
she compared him to Hitler and blamed him for her bad tan.

That made my day..."it's your fault I'm too tan"

Jokersvirus
05-21-2010, 04:59 PM
I dont know about you guys skinny or not i would do things to her and she will NEVER look her mom in the eyes again :D lol

Iceskater101
05-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I didn't think megan fox was getting that skinny..
anyways back on topic
goodness I see Gemma whats her face everywhere it seems
Prince of Persia, Quantom of Solace and now transformers 3
jeez
her career is really on the right track

Subb
05-21-2010, 11:23 PM
lets just see if she falls into the hollywood trap

thedeparted
05-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Remember when we warned you yesterday to ignore any casting rumors about Megan Fox's Transformers 3 replacement that involved a major star, since Michael Bay was likely going to save money by casting some nameless underwear model? Well, Example A. has arrived. Geek Week (via Latino Review) is reporting that British Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been cast to replace Fox.

This information comes from nothing but an anonymous source at Geek Week, so as always, be skeptical. But the casting makes sense-- she's hot, she's shown screen ambition by showing up on an episode of Britain's Next Top Model, and she's apparently Jason Statham's girlfriend, which means she's probably been around when Statham and Bay meet to rev the engines on their giant cars and flex their biceps in unison (they may not actually do that, but I'm assuming so until proven otherwise).

Of course, you could also do a search for last year's Victoria's Secret TV special, find another young model who isn't Heidi Klum, and build up a reasonably credible rumor around her as well. So, again, don't take this too seriously until we hear more.

hmm rumors rumors....facts come out already!!!!

EpsilonX
05-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Megan Fox is ugly. nice body, horribly ugly face.

this is a good thing.

Iceskater101
05-22-2010, 06:29 PM
lol your the first person I know who is calling Megan Fox ugly

EpsilonX
05-22-2010, 08:20 PM
http://ladydeals.com/wp-content/uploads//2007/07/meganfox.jpg

http://www.ryobase.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/megan-fox.282.jpg

not attractive to me

Kenoi
05-22-2010, 09:17 PM
her face looks like a terminator... THATS RIGHT. haha.

thedeparted
05-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I'd rattle her cage so good