PDA

View Full Version : Burnout Paradise problem

Appolo Jupiter
05-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Hi all. . . I ve got this problem with The bBurnout Paradise: The Utimate Box. When i start playing it runs normally i go into Paradise city and start racing and after a little while it jams and pops up an error.

Here are The Print Screens of em

1. http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Appolo777/asdawd.png?t=1274651076

this one pops after i clicked cancel

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Appolo777/54654.png?t=1274651804

TNX in advance.

Muffincat
05-23-2010, 05:05 PM
It is definitely because you are listening to Yngwie XD Aahhaha he makes me giggle :)

but yeah um, I am not sure how many people speak Russian here... I wish I could help? I hope uh.. you fix it

on a side note, I have this on ps3 and it is fun

sorry, sir o.o

Jokersvirus
05-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Could you translate what it says for us please?

Appolo Jupiter
05-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Yngwie mind blowing solos cause many errors . . .

Bout Russian, it says the memory cant be red in first and in the second it says memory cant be written. hopefully it helps.

Jokersvirus
05-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Memory cant be read, and memory cant be written.

hmm sounds like the game has a corrupted file or two IMO.

Try doing a fully uninstall on the game and reinstall and see what happens.

Charlotte
05-23-2010, 11:41 PM
I search on google finding solution for the problem, well I found out that the problem may occur if your Java have a runtime error.
Another problem was that, your file is corrupted or missing. Reinstall the game may fixed it. (from my experience)

Appolo Jupiter
05-24-2010, 05:58 AM
I search on google finding solution for the problem, well I found out that the problem may occur if your Java have a runtime error.
Another problem was that, your file is corrupted or missing. Reinstall the game may fixed it. (from my experience)

Ok il try reinstalling The game and see if that works but, if its that run time error thing than what shoud I do. I ve never had problem like thate. . .

Jokersvirus
05-24-2010, 06:06 AM
if you have java issue again see if you can find an update for it which is 99% of the issue.

Charlotte
05-25-2010, 01:52 AM
Ok il try reinstalling The game and see if that works but, if its that run time error thing than what shoud I do. I ve never had problem like thate. . .

well like sbs said, you also must updating your java.

Appolo Jupiter
05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Ok people ive reinstaled the game and started it all over again but still it pops the error. I don't know anything about java and certainly don't know how to updte it, so if you could provide me with more specific info bout java and how to update it ill be really grateful. . .

Jokersvirus
05-25-2010, 11:59 PM
java.com: Java + You (http://java.com/en/)

download the latest see how that works.

It might be possible you dont have enough ram or hard drive space to run it.

Appolo Jupiter
05-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Dude ive installed Java but still the same Crap pops!!! I have 2 g of ram and 9.5 g space on the disc, so still i don't get the reason of the po ups. . .

Jokersvirus
05-26-2010, 03:21 PM
I will see if i can find something on the internet cause im confused now.

jango
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
it would be handy to have a translation for the russian (?) in the error messages ..

Jokersvirus
05-26-2010, 03:32 PM
it says memory cant be read and memory cant be written.

Im trying to find some solutions but im getting Need for speed world(?) solutions

jango
05-26-2010, 03:38 PM
it says memory cant be read and memory cant be written.

sry, didn't know u spoke it :)

Appolo Jupiter
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM
it would be handy to have a translation for the russian (?) in the error messages ..

Dude first of all i have to say that Russian language is probably one of the greatest languages on earth and one of the reason of its perfeection is that it fits all styles of writing in translation will it be legal, literal or technical, so the fact that i speak Russian since birth doesn’t help me to understand and translate the absolute meaning of the technical sentence, not even my Russian friends were able to do that. So any how ill Do The word in Word translation and hopefully it will be more helpful. By the way TNX all dudes, SbsJokerlockdown and others for trying to help me. So here goes WIW translation:

I

1. инструкция - Instruction, Direction, Leading, Regulation, Order. . .
2. по - on, upon, along, over, by, in, up. . .
3. адресу - address, superscription, Direction. . .
4. "0x008.." (beauty of math is that it needs no transaltion)
5. обратилась - "came"
6. по - on . . .
7. Address lol
8. "0x00" (love math)
after a period it says memory cant be red. and all the same goes in the second part with a difference in ending, instead of red it says written.

Ok is Ok Lol and OTMEHA - Cancel, but bat uve guessed it.
Still Georgian Language Is The Best!!!( A bit of patriotism :rolleyes1: )

jango
05-27-2010, 05:46 AM
i'm sure russian is a great language, and not sure i was suggesting otherwise .. i simply asked to help clarify your problem ..

Jokersvirus
05-27-2010, 05:48 AM
I cant seem to find a solution to the problem, it always goes to another game or something.

Does burnout have a recover mode?

Appolo Jupiter
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Nope no recovery

Appolo Jupiter
05-28-2010, 06:44 PM
I cant seem to find a solution to the problem, it always goes to another game or something.

Does burnout have a recover mode?

Dude i ve rebooted the whole system thought that that might help but when i run the game it wont let me in it anf it shows me this message.

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Appolo777/untitled.jpg?t=1275090054

Now its in English and hopefully it will be more helpful.

Jokersvirus
05-29-2010, 02:08 AM
hmm... its unable to find that file..

it helps but if the file is missing and fully uninstalling the game and reinstalling isnt working, thats screwed up.

Ok after googling that file name it seems to be a directX problem

heres the site that should help you, if this doesnt work fully uninstall directx and reinstall

Microsoft DirectX (http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/aboutGFW/pages/directx.aspx)

Appolo Jupiter
05-29-2010, 06:47 AM
hmm... its unable to find that file..

it helps but if the file is missing and fully uninstalling the game and reinstalling isnt working, thats screwed up.

Ok after googling that file name it seems to be a directX problem

heres the site that should help you, if this doesnt work fully uninstall directx and reinstall

Microsoft DirectX (http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US/aboutGFW/pages/directx.aspx)

Grande tnx dude now it runs the game, I had winodws SP3 now i have installed XP thinkin that it might fix the rpb, it didnt, now it just boots me oiut without any error messages. . . Comp seam to fit all the game requirements. i have no idea what to do . . .

Charlotte
05-29-2010, 08:23 AM
Dude i ve rebooted the whole system thought that that might help but when i run the game it wont let me in it anf it shows me this message.

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/Appolo777/untitled.jpg?t=1275090054

Now its in English and hopefully it will be more helpful.

download this mate DOWNLOAD (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_37)

after you download it, extract it. after that, put the 'd3dx9_37.dll' in this folder, computer> local disk C> windows> system 32. Put on system 32 folder.

And done.

Jokersvirus
05-29-2010, 12:12 PM
Elan a little trade secret about computers.

You never put a file from a third party site into system 32 because it could be a virus and if system 32 is destroyed, your computer is f-ed.

Ok when it boots you what happens does your computer pretty much freeze up or just shut down by itself?

Charlotte
05-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Elan a little trade secret about computers.

You never put a file from a third party site into system 32 because it could be a virus and if system 32 is destroyed, your computer is f-ed.

Ok when it boots you what happens does your computer pretty much freeze up or just shut down by itself?

lolololololololol!

.dll is not a thrid party file. lololol.

it's part of windows files which is missing. this is mainly because of him using windows xp since windows xp is an old windows os. So since Burnout Paradise is a new game, that is the problem, windows xp missing that .dll file. Well I believe it's working now when that dude trying it. I believe he will reply to me said, OMG thank you or stuff like that. :P
we will see.

Jokersvirus
05-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Ya you didnt understand me, let me say it like this.. You never take a file downloaded from a third party site and stick it into your system 32 file.

Charlotte
05-30-2010, 04:53 AM
Ya you didnt understand me, let me say it like this.. You never take a file downloaded from a third party site and stick it into your system 32 file.

well I just wanna said that me also have that kind of problem before when I wanna install 'Tom Clansy's H.A.W.X', I search on google, and yeh I found out that downloading the dll( a missing window file ) can fixed it and tadaaa, it fixed it. :yes:

Well like I said, we wait for what the dude respond.

Jokersvirus
05-30-2010, 07:58 AM
if you googled the file you would have seen that it was a directx file and he did respond by saying it started the game and now boots him off without an error message.

Appolo Jupiter
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
well I just wanna said that me also have that kind of problem before when I wanna install 'Tom Clansy's H.A.W.X', I search on google, and yeh I found out that downloading the dll( a missing window file ) can fixed it and tadaaa, it fixed it. :yes:

Well like I said, we wait for what the dude respond.

Ok dudes about that .dll problem i've had something like that but when i was downloading it the web page sad that i should save it where the pog or the game file is and either in system so i sticked in the gaem file and it worked, so in your case, if SbsJokerlockdown hadnt helped me earlier with D x, that would worked fo sure but insted of system i would have sticked it into the game file. I dont know what happens when you put it in system file. bout the game it jusT boots me out freezes for couple of seconds and boom thats it, oh yea and one more thing it kicks me when i start the second mission, i ren for more then and hour last night and as soon as i started the second mission it cicked me, hopefully that means somethiung. Once again Elan, SbsJokerlockdown and all other guys BIG TNX. . .

Charlotte
05-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Ok dudes about that .dll problem i've had something like that but when i was downloading it the web page sad that i should save it where the pog or the game file is and either in system so i sticked in the gaem file and it worked, so in your case, if SbsJokerlockdown hadnt helped me earlier with D x, that would worked fo sure but insted of system i would have sticked it into the game file. I dont know what happens when you put it in system file. bout the game it jusT boots me out freezes for couple of seconds and boom thats it, oh yea and one more thing it kicks me when i start the second mission, i ren for more then and hour last night and as soon as i started the second mission it cicked me, hopefully that means somethiung. Once again Elan, SbsJokerlockdown and all other guys BIG TNX. . .

Yea, BIG WELCOME.