PDA

View Full Version : Change Arcade?

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 04:47 PM
I have the urge to change our version of the arcade from v3arcade to ibproarcade.

Our current arcade is v3arcade and it has 50 games so far with many, many played games. ibproarcade will allow me to set it so you guys pay GFP to play games as well as have tournaments and etc. Which we cannot do yet for v3arcade.

I want to get some feedback on this, if we do convert to ibproarcade, i doubt any of the games will be deleted, some may not be compatible, and more than 80% chance of all high scores going to waste, meaning deleted.

Vote and tell me what you think please. Remember, you get 0.50 GFP for voting alone :-)

thanks!

Gamoc
07-30-2007, 05:06 PM
No, because I don't see why we'd want to pay GFP to play?

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 05:09 PM
No, because I don't see why we'd want to pay GFP to play?

lol, to answer that question - some people just come on to play games on arcade, and paying GFP with it would benefit the forum since they are posting - it wont cost more than like 1 or 2 GFP per game - i was looking at it the way of boosting both forum and arcade activity

second, the cashmod creator is working on a way to bridge the current v3arcade so i can make it pay to play with GFP - but my original intention for ibproarcade was for tournaments and etc. Cant do that with v3arcade.

FattaT
07-30-2007, 06:48 PM
I said "Doesn't matter to me." but I don't really like the idea of having to pay to play. Maybe pay like 20-30 GFP to enter a tournament and thats it.

(... if u do have to pay to play, is it every time you play that game u have to pay 1-2 GFP? )

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 07:37 PM
I said "Doesn't matter to me." but I don't really like the idea of having to pay to play. Maybe pay like 20-30 GFP to enter a tournament and thats it.

(... if u do have to pay to play, is it every time you play that game u have to pay 1-2 GFP? )

i read somewhere its like 1-2 GFP to have access to that game for 24 hrs or something - im not sure, still have to look over that, never paid attention since i dont have that version of the arcade lol

and to enter competitions, u'll probably have to pay GFP :-) i liked that part of the idea a lot

FattaT
07-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Well if it is only 1-2 GFP for 24 hour access to a game, that is fine with me! :)

Meow
07-30-2007, 11:01 PM
That is really something else!
Honestly, It doesn't matter to me.

Joshuah
07-31-2007, 06:45 AM
Yes for me!! :D

Eric
07-31-2007, 02:27 PM
Doesn't matter to me

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 01:04 AM
thanks for votes, i'll look into this integration later on, i really wanted do it for tournaments since that'll get more attention - my verizon email got blocked since i moved and had to stop the service for a few days, cant believe they disabled it, now i have to go and change up so much stuff everywhere

KittyCat72
08-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Well ibproarcade sounds good, but I wouldn't want to pay GFP. That's just something that would bother me... I guess I see how it could help increase traffic, but I still wouldn't approve.

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 10:45 PM
i wonder who voted if we lose high scores, no! lol

yes i know people dont want to pay lol - how about only new people with under 50 or 100 Posts pay??

again, i cant do anything until im fully settled in to this house lol, keep those opinions coming

FattaT
08-02-2007, 10:50 PM
lol, wasn't me even tho I have the most =P

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 10:53 PM
yea i know it wasnt you, i can always find out but i dont feel like taking all the actions in admin panel to view lol, i'll do it later

Gamoc
08-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Well, technically it's

No 2 - 1 Yes
(And 4 who don't mind)

so...

LiNuX
08-03-2007, 10:22 AM
yes thanks for the technical analysis :-) and so... this is still under thought, all the vb files are in my regular desktop anyway, i cant upload anything until i get on that and get my internet back

i wonder if i can have both arcades here lol

wifi
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
i voted doesnt matter to me since i barely play lol, i only have scores in some games and no trophies lol

Scott
08-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Well I'm voting yes. That is a good idea. I have been on sites that have made it that you need to post once every day. And it has worked.

yes i know people dont want to pay lol - how about only new people with under 50 or 100 Posts pay??
Yeah that's a good idea too

LiNuX
08-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Well I'm voting yes. That is a good idea. I have been on sites that have made it that you need to post once every day. And it has worked.

Yeah that's a good idea too

i like that idea too, i wonder if i can screw with codes later and make it so u need a number of posts in a certain amount of hrs to play lol

i banned someone the other day that got 10 posts just to play the arcade, all his posts were copy and paste, and things like I agree, and LOL.

those are spam, then he made a duplicate account and i had to ban the IP lol

if u want to play in the arcade, earn it, dont spam my forum

xeysz
09-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes, good potential

Win GFP for a high score, for winning challenge, for winning a tournament. :P

LiNuX
09-16-2007, 01:13 PM
i wasnt able to take action to change arcade cuz of my internet problems :( could take another month - but in the meantime enjoy this arcade version - tournaments to come later :D