PDA

View Full Version : My 1st submitted map for C&C3!

ShreadOfWheat
07-30-2007, 07:48 PM
What's up gang, ive made a plethera of maps for C&C 3 and one of them i decided to send to Filefront, for 4 days i waited in extreme anxiety awaiting to see it on the site, and long behold here there it was. If any of you have the game, i'd love for you to try it out and see what you think :D

http://commandandconquer.filefront.com/file/Tournament_River;81501

Enjoy!

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 07:52 PM
already saw it, its looking good :-) ur welcome for help on making those minimaps :D good luck in the future!

FattaT
07-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Your maps looks good!
Well done, how long did it take you?

ShreadOfWheat
07-30-2007, 11:35 PM
This one was a rather quick job, Around 4 hours. My newest one that i've been working on for a while now, considered my 2nd map which ive been working on bit by bit, has taken me... around 30 hours. I'll be realeasing this one to filefront soon, but not before i release a few others. Look ( in the future ) for "Too Close for Comfort", "Battleground", and "Crater Lake" The one i worked on for 30+ hours will be "Town and Country"

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 11:42 PM
a lot of work put into it and it turns out great :-) good luck making more and keep us updated

ShreadOfWheat
07-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Aw shoot, i forgot to give you special thanks for the mini-map help linux, i'll be sure to not repeat that mistake time. Sorry bout that man...

Eric
07-31-2007, 02:24 PM
Looks good for what I can see. Great job :)

ShreadOfWheat
07-31-2007, 09:19 PM
I just submitted "Too Close for Comfort" So if you guys are interested, check around filefront once in awhile for it. It took them like 4 days to put up tounament river so dont count on it being up immidiatly.

LiNuX
08-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Aw shoot, i forgot to give you special thanks for the mini-map help linux, i'll be sure to not repeat that mistake time. Sorry bout that man...

better not forget it, u used my account to download haha :D you're welcome

I just submitted "Too Close for Comfort" So if you guys are interested, check around filefront once in awhile for it. It took them like 4 days to put up tounament river so dont count on it being up immidiatly.

just post up a new thread about that map and link to it, it'll make our lives a lot easier since you'll already know the link to it :-)

ShreadOfWheat
08-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey guys, its me again, just wanted to you guys know i'll be submitting my 2 versus 2 version of tounament river soon, i'm just getting some screenshots first and stuff, so be on the lookout if your interested.

P.S. they still havent put up my too close for comfort map, so i dont think they will be soon so dont be looking for that unless i post a something about it.

wands
10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Man, wish I could play this game at a higher graphical level But my system is kinda low..so got to set it low too...:twitcy: