PDA

View Full Version : Bank...Robbers?

Wang
08-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Extra Long Story Joke, Enjoy :)

A Boyfriend/Girlfriend are strapped on cash, The boyfriend was fired from his job and they decide to do the unthinkable, Rob a bank. Well equipped with black clothes, they crept through a window at the Bank near their house and began cracking a safe. A puzzled look came from the boyfriend and pulled something out of the safe, not money, but vanilla pudding. The girlfriend just so happened to love vanilla pudding and angrily ate it. Safe after safe, no money to be found, just vanilla pudding, and the girlfriend began eating and eating the pudding. After an hour or so, they bailed out of the bank and rested for the evening. THe next morning, the girlfriend stated she wasnt feeling well to her boyfriend, and he had a shocking look on his face from looking at the TV. The local news was on and the headline stated: "The State's Biggest Sperm Bank was Robbed Yesterday"

:o

LiNuX
08-22-2006, 09:21 AM
ROFL, LMAO, hahahahaha, thats funny, i recommend it for topic of month, and the beginning is similar to fun with duke (cant say his name LOL, the forum automatically modifies it, rofl) and jane, ?when they lose a job and tries to rob a bank lol

Caudillo
08-22-2006, 09:40 AM
That would blow, but I am sure that she knew the taste of it before she started to eat it ;D

crazay
08-22-2006, 03:31 PM
AhHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats funny, stupid B*tch, ha, i could say that right? anyway, lol haha, thats pretty funny, and it does sound like "duke" and jane lol, but the first part only

hollerfromelz
08-22-2006, 08:44 PM
ROFLLLLL thats sooo nasty! hahaha.. thats a result of too much greed!

Twigz
08-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I think the boyfriend was the dumb one to begin with...LOL