PDA

View Full Version : Inactive for a Few Days - And contest Info

LiNuX
07-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Tomorrow I will be moving and Tonite is probably my last nite that I have internet connection in my house. The next two days straight, we'll be taking things from this house to my new one and I wont be able to get online.

Then we have to transfer our phone and dsl lines which can take a few days. Unless I can pick up some wireless in the air with my laptop, I won't be on at all.

Don't miss me too much but All Contests are Off until I am gone. I was not able to make the announcement for the August contest but all stats will be counted from August 1st. Keep reading...

I will announce the contests when I get back, I will take all stats from August 1st and look at the winners from that.

Again as I've stated before, here are my contest ideas, it can be changed and more can be added later on. But we will host TWO types of game giveaway contests.

First contest - Posting Contest:

To be eligible for prize, you must have made at least 200 Posts that Month.

Highest Poster of the month gets any $20 steam game for free, no GFP needed and he/she can use GFP for other prizes.

Second Highest Poster of the month can get any $10 or cheaper game from steam. No GFP needed again.

Second Contest - Referral Contest:

You must have at least 10 referrals to be eligible to do anything and Referrals Count only when the referred user made 5 or more posts. This is a much harder contest to win.

Highest Referral count will get any $20 game on steam.

Second highest gets any $10 game on steam.

If the highest referrer has 50 or more referrals, he/she can get any game or Games worth $30 or less.

About $60 worth of Steam games will be given out. I can probably add in more later such as maybe WoW cards where you can play for a whole month, some other cd keys to other games such as BF2 and these are all under development.

Remember that contest stats will be collected as of August 1st. So get to working and I will be back later this week or early next one hopefully.

Thank you!

LiNuX

Aaron.
07-31-2007, 10:18 AM
Bye LiNuX ;-)

We'll miss you ;(

Eric
07-31-2007, 02:28 PM
Have a fun move ;)

Gamoc
07-31-2007, 06:47 PM
Same here, hope you have fun and such ;)

We'll miss you :(

LiNuX
08-01-2007, 11:30 PM
omg its horrible, im on my laptop with some insecured internet, i wont get internet of my own for a few more days at least ;( well im not surprised but forum activity just died off lol, like 20 total posts the past 2 days, the contest launch isnt going very well huh

well i cant say too much, connection strength is very very low and i could get disconnected anytime but i'll try to come back on later

thanks for wishes guy!

FattaT
08-02-2007, 02:11 AM
For before 'Goodbye'
and for now welcome back =)

I'll be more active once my exams are over... (well the main ones which is after next Monday)

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 09:46 AM
lol im only back when my parents arent home, they want me to get EVERYTHING sorted out in the house, i havent gotten the chance to put my regular pc together, i need internet for that

and they locked me out of my verizon account, i hate them now, i cant get it until the account comes back here, so last nite upto like 4 AM i was trying to change some of my really important emails around like adsense and adwords and paypal, cuz without those, this forum is nothing lol

lonewolfxix
08-02-2007, 10:42 AM
I'll be more active when my PC comes on, trying to post and read all the stuff here but my sister keeps demanding to go on train journeys which I have to take her on... Come on everyone! Doesn't a $20 game sound nice to you? :-P

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 10:55 AM
i'll try to get sponsorships for other games and some that cost more too, maybe World of Warcraft code to play for a month, i already mentioned this and im still working on this, still about a month left before contest is over :D

lonewolfxix
08-02-2007, 11:40 AM
World of Warcraft? yucky :P lol I thought time cards were generally 60days (2months)? I really want HL2 Ep2 when it comes out.. lol

LiNuX
08-02-2007, 11:49 AM
are they 60 days? i dont even know, i dont play WoW lol, i have friends that do and can get me the cards - i'll just give you the number or watever is in that lol as the prize

i will make official notice of the contest in a few days, still busy to open up a big thread and organize it up right now so i'll leave it here.

Gamoc
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
over the last 2 days I've got 91 new posts, so...we're not that inactive.

Welcome back, Linux!

LiNuX
08-03-2007, 09:51 AM
last 2 days or two weeks? lol cuz if 2 days then u wouldnt be a jmod yet haha :-P

wifi
08-09-2007, 06:04 PM
i look forward to the contest, and how was the move linux?

diablo
09-04-2007, 07:03 PM
lol u told me u were gonna move months back and i forgot, guess u settled in, we havent talked in a while, hope the move went smoothly man