PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian to replace Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider reboot which will be in 3D

thedeparted
06-04-2010, 02:47 PM
KIM Kardashian is in talks to replace Angelina Jolie in the Tomb Raider movie franchise.

According to Hollywood insiders, the curvy reality TV star is in the middle of negotiations to play video game beauty Lara Croft in a reboot of the film series.

“This will be something very different to Angelina’s Lara,” a source said.

“Kim is wanted to play a far more comic-strip version of Lara which would be shot in 3-D and aimed at a teen audience.”

Kim, 29, has previously spoken of her desire to break into acting.

“I would love to do more acting,” she said in December last year.

“I have so much going on but acting is definitely exciting to me. I’m hoping to do more TV and I would really love to make movies.”

In March, it was reported that Kim — who has starred in an episode of CSI: NY — has been having acting lessons.

“Kim has been attending acting classes for some time,” a source revealed.

“She gets scripts sent to her all the time, but unlike so many other famous people she doesn’t just want to make a film without first learning the craft.”

fail, i mean sure she has a nice booty but acting skillz where are they. FOA(aka failed on arrival). At least with Jolie you could at least expect the upside of the movie to be average. But this is likely going to suck no matter what, unless she's like naked for the movie it's going to be terrible. Terrible casting decision. They be paying her like 3 dimes, 2 nickels and a pack of chewing gum if more its an even bigger mistake lol

Subb
06-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Dude this is such a horrible idea, Im totally against it

Jokersvirus
06-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry I dont take preppy spolied brats over a good acttess.

Muffincat
06-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Oh god. Well, another movie on my list of "never going to watch."

Charlotte
06-04-2010, 06:30 PM
That gonna be sexy.

Kenoi
06-05-2010, 07:35 AM
daaaaang, why.... I'm with sub on this.
its all just gonna be 'eye candy' now cause of the bigger bust & a big rear. ya know what I mean gentlemen -- or wolves or beasts for that matter... haha, messin.

Iceskater101
06-05-2010, 10:49 PM
wow. I liked the lara croft movies with Angelina Jolie
but with Kim Kardashian?? this is wrong.
Thats what I feel about Megan Fox kinda
I feel like she is in some movies because she is eye candy

Jokersvirus
06-05-2010, 10:50 PM
exactly, she is eye candy that turned into a certain kind of dumpster.

Subb
06-06-2010, 02:54 AM
i mean eye candy is nice, but she cant fullfil angelina's role

LemonRising
06-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Wow.

The movies did alright, and now they're gonna turn them into generic hollywood crap.
I think something's backwards here.

Kenoi
06-06-2010, 05:59 PM
its suddenly all about the 'remakes' & some crappy movies as well... man, what are they smoking or drinking?

Muffincat
06-06-2010, 06:18 PM
When they stop making money with them, they'll stop making them :/

GrandMoff
06-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I don't know of her that well. Her acting skills are foreign to me. All that I know about her is that she played in "Desperate Housewives." As Laura Croft, Kim will fail.