PDA

View Full Version : Free Web Hosting

LiNuX
05-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Are you looking for free web hosting? Look no further, visit www.post4hosting.com and sign up to get a free 50 megabyte web space with 1 gigabyte band width, as well as other cool features, i have to thank them because that is where i get my web space for my site and this forum, so if you are interested sign up and put our website and forum when it asks you where you heard about them, referer, thank you!! you won't regret signing up because their services are excellent and there are also ways to upgrade your web host package ;) ;D

diablo
08-04-2006, 06:37 PM
looks good, im not into web making that much, but i may sign up and start making sites, i mean, this one is cool if u got it from them

djgperu
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
i seriously think p4h is one of the best free hosting providers ever created!
full support and almost no downtime ..everywhere i go i promote it too 8-)

diablo
08-11-2006, 04:42 PM
cool, thats two recommendations, i might get it for the webspace, i dont care about the domain, but i just dont have an idea for a website yet, dont know what it should be about or what to put on the site, any suggestions?

crazay
08-11-2006, 04:55 PM
i may check it out too, i dont know what im gonna do, i have no web making experience, i'll check it out later

Twigz
08-12-2006, 08:22 AM
As long as it's free, I'm down! ;D