PDA

View Full Version : Avenged Sevenfold Drummer died from OD...28

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 05:19 PM
The cause of death has been determined in the case of Avenged Sevenfold drummer James "The Rev" Sullivan, who died in his Huntington Beach, California, home on Dec. 28 at the age of 28. Orange County Deputy Coroner Mitchell Sigal said that Sullivan died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs and alcohol. Toxicology reports say he suffered "acute polydrug intoxication due to combined effects of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Diazepam/Nordiazepam and ethanol." Oxycodone and Oxymorphone are pain killers and Diazepam/Nordiazepam are anxiety medications. Ethanol is found in alcohol.

Sigal also reported that Sullivan suffered from an enlarged heart which may also have contributed to his death.

Edit: -_- forgot to put drummer in title

Mixing pills and alcohol is epicly stupid. Another famous down for the count over something preventable.

EpsilonX
06-13-2010, 05:20 PM
you forgot "drummer" in the title

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 05:23 PM
yeah I just realized that. leave me alone I'm lacking sleep :P

Subb
06-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Its pretty crazy man and i hear about these deaths and it truly makes me stop and think about how lucky i was

Endgameko
06-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Everybody is dying recently, It's like the reaper is working it over time

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Its pretty crazy man and i hear about these deaths and it truly makes me stop and think about how lucky i was

Yeah your lucky you kicked that habit, hopefully that other GF member gets help before the reaper decides to clock him out.

Subb
06-13-2010, 05:30 PM
yeah it sure does seem that way. I thought my boy was gunna die last nite the way his wife flew down the driveway at another friends House we were at. Came out screaming at him like crazy cause he was ignored 2 of her calls. Was actually funny cause she told the god father of her daughter to not come to the christening that was today

EpsilonX
06-13-2010, 06:11 PM

its not exactly helping if u drive home drunk

Charlotte
06-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh no, I really love their song 'Dear God'. :L

LiNuX
06-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Corrected the thread title..

Sad to see another one die from OD. People just don't learn from others' mistakes.

thedeparted
06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
wait I posted epic old news for one and one that already had a thread. FAIL

A7X drummer dies at 28 - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13054)

I'm wondering why Ep didn't point that out

EpsilonX
06-14-2010, 10:45 AM
the toxicology report just came in, so technically, this is news.