PDA

View Full Version : If the world were a video game what character would you be?

S70N3DG4M3R
08-05-2007, 04:42 AM
I would be the main character........ of another game that has been creativly put into this one.

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 09:34 AM
I would be... me... but with.. a huge heavy sword and a hell of a nice bike.. so like Cloud.. but.. me.. yeah.. rofl. oh and a Desert Eagle gun!

Scott
08-05-2007, 10:14 AM
I would be myself. But I'd be as tough looking as the main guy in the shield (TV Show) and my job would be to be the leader of the R6 Vegas team and I'd like to like in New York. And I want all the weapons from every game I have ever finished!. And I want to be albe to use slow - mo (from Max Payne).

Now that'd be cool......

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 06:01 PM
i'd be a counter terrorist in counter-strike haha :D

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 06:26 PM
What a generic role there, LiNuX :P Not particularly partial to any heroes of games, I see?

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 06:29 PM
i could be vegeta or Gohan in Dragon Ball Z Budokai (any version) hehe :D i'd be goku but thats overrated now, everybody wants to be goku and vegeta is my first favorite and gohan is my second favorite DBZ character anyway

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I watched the original DragonBall's and prefer Goku :P hey wait.. I just read the title properly.. We're not in a videogame?! Holy crap! I intended to press the reset button when I hit 25 :X

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 06:55 PM
rofl - well i could be a character on some MMORPG games, dont know which one and to be what, but something with strength and magic powers :-)

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 07:00 PM
MMORPG's have races, there's no real specific characters :-P Now where is that reset button.. It's got to be somewhere on this planet.. I expect after I search the world for it spending all my money I'll need to find it if I plan to have a good life :eek1: It might be on Jesus... Yes! the reset button is on Jesus! But there's loads of people called Jesus.. but I'm talking about the holy one.. but I'm not christian.. so he doesn't exist.. so it must be on.. the ravens of London tower!