PDA

View Full Version : Vepanator says hi!

vepanator
06-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi all! Im 19years old girl from finland, and I found this forum by accident. I got bored with one another forum, and I had that desperate need for a forum that I could write and be myself. Then I found this. So far, it seems good! : D

Yup, about me.. Well.. I read, draw and write alot. I play guitar (very poorly) and I know my way aroud the computers (css, html, desinging and creating websites, blabla). I study media in highschool, and when I grow up, I want to create games.

I have PS 1&2 and Nintendo NES at my parents home, and I mainly play FF7, Splinter Cell, GTA, Soccer (FIFA mainly), Megaman (NES), Gremlins (NES) and etcetc. With this crappy computer, I play games like Age Of Empires and WoW (just started it, but dont have money to buy more time.. lol. Hunter lvl 25 and few lvl 8 warriors and etc...)

So, Hi all, whats up?

oh, and I LOVE soccer. My favourite team is Manchester United!
He's only a poor little scouser
His face is all tattered and torn
He made me feel sick
So I hit him with a brick
And now he can't sing anymore!

Subb
06-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Hey whats up welcome to the forum. You make me wanna dig out my ps1 now. So check out the rules and faqs and u will be well upon your way here. Also check out the GF irc channel. Hope u stick around.

LiNuX
06-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Hope you enjoy it here!

When I was younger, I wanted to grow up to create games, but as I grew older, ambitions changed and I'm following other career paths :( But best of luck to you with your goals.

Diligence109
06-15-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm still young and like to dream that I'll make games... kinda... sometimes... other times I'm realistic with the life path I'm on but that's much less exciting.

Join us in the IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)! Ask us questions! Follow the rules (http://www.gamers-forum.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage)! Exclamation!

Muffincat
06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome! ;D

You seem very nice and I look forward to seeing you post! :)

Also Finland is nifty :P

vepanator
06-15-2010, 02:10 PM
: D Can't wait to get to know everyone in here.

LemonRising
06-15-2010, 02:37 PM
heyhey <:
I've met you on IRC but I figure it doesn't hurt to officially welcome you to the forum <:

Project Blaze
06-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey, welcome and hope to see you around!

I never really had any goals, come to think of it... well... except for wanting to be in the Military as a sniper, but that was a little strange for people to take. lol And now complications prevent me from joining the Army at all... Hope you have better luck with becoming a game designer! ^_^

DirtyDMan
06-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi..... I gotta say tho you need to update your console young lady. Your missing out on a lot of great games. I say get a PS3... NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! GO!!! STOP READING AND GET GOING!!!...

vepanator
06-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi..... I gotta say tho you need to update your console young lady. Your missing out on a lot of great games. I say get a PS3... NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!!! GO!!! STOP READING AND GET GOING!!!...

: D I know. but as a student, i dont hav much money laying aroud. As soon as I have money to buy a new mobilephone and a computer, I'll but 360 or PS3. I swear :p

HamadaLFC8
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Welcome To The Forum =d

thedeparted
06-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Have a good time and welcome to IRC. We're always looking for new people on it.

vepanator
06-17-2010, 09:14 AM
:) Thx.

so far, this seems like a perfect forum for me.

EpsilonX
06-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Whenever I see your name I think "velociraptor" and then get disappointed when I realise that's not what it says

http://lifeofhealey.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/velociraptor-on-bike.png

vepanator
06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
now that you said, i can admit that velociraptor is kinda a part of that vepanator. I got the idea for that name while watchin Jurassic Park for the 100th time :p Its combination of my nicname, vepa and terminator (big fan of those movies)

I luv dinosaurs and velociraptor is one of my favourites. (The version without feathers, lulz)

EpsilonX
06-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Well imma call u velociraptor