Hello everyone I'm new :-)

FattaT
08-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey Scott!
Welcome to the forums...
What kind of games are u into?

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey Scott, welcome to Gamers Forum! I hope you enjoy your stay, I am (basically) the residential Computer Junkie so if you have any questions about computers I can answer them and feel free to ask any one of the moderators/admins for help about the forum etc.

Again, I welcome you to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Scott
08-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys!

What kind of games are u into?

I mainly like Shooting and Racing games. But I do play some RPG's and I like to play Strategy games on the PC.

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 08:45 AM
I mainly like Shooting and Racing games. But I do play some RPG's and I like to play Strategy games on the PC.

Which shooting and racing games do you play? :D Any PC ones? :D I love shooters and racers, and I love RPG's too, but they're more limited to ones made by Square Enix :rolleyes1:

Scott
08-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Which shooting and racing games do you play? :D Any PC ones? :D I love shooters and racers, and I love RPG's too, but they're more limited to ones made by Square Enix :rolleyes1:

I like playing Ridge Racers and Burnout on the PSP. Project Gotham on the Xboxes (I would be playing Forza but I got the 3 red lights) and I used to play Gran Turismo a lot on the PS2.

On the PC I play Civilization, The Total Wars, Age of Empires and Command and Conquer.

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 09:50 AM
So you get the 3 red lights yet you're asking about Xbox 360 games anyway? :X and PC you don't play any racers or shooters? :P That's silly lol, the PC is king for them :P I play (or did play) Test Drive Unlimited on PC for racing and FEAR on PC for shooters :P and Final Fantasy on Emulators for RPG :P

Scott
08-05-2007, 09:59 AM
So you get the 3 red lights yet you're asking about Xbox 360 games anyway? :X and PC you don't play any racers or shooters? :P That's silly lol, the PC is king for them :P I play (or did play) Test Drive Unlimited on PC for racing and FEAR on PC for shooters :P and Final Fantasy on Emulators for RPG :P

Lol my Computer isn't very strong. I tried Warhammer 40,000 and it didn't work and neither did Half-Life 2 :-(

Well besides the 360 all I got right now is a PSP. Because my PS2 Controller broke again (lol in 5 years I had 3 PS2's and over 5 controllers). I don't want a PS3 and I'm waiting for Mario on the Wii.

And there isn't many racers on the PC that I like the look / sound of.

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 04:37 PM
hey scott, welcome to the forum, i see you are already getting used to it here :-) thanks for joining and if you havent already done so, look over the forum faqs for rules and guidelines to avoid problems and if you still have more problems, dont hesitate to ask us

welcome and enjoy the forum!

souljaa
08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Hey Scott, welcome to gamers-forum. Enjoy your stay here, and hope to see you aruond :).

wifi
08-09-2007, 06:08 PM
hey scott welcome to the forum, enjoy! i see ur catching up to me in post count in like a week lol, whats the deal huh ? :-P

KittyCat72
08-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Welcome, I hope you like it here!

Scott
08-10-2007, 11:48 PM
hey scott welcome to the forum, enjoy! i see ur catching up to me in post count in like a week lol, whats the deal huh ? :-P

I want forum domination! *evil laugh*

Joshuah
08-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Welcome Scott!!

diablo
09-04-2007, 06:50 PM
hey scott, i dont think we've met lol, i was away for summer and i see you are catching up to my post count lol :) welcome to the forum