PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Plus

LemonRising
06-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Its official! Playstation will be implementing a subscription service to Playstation Network, which they announced at their e3 conference. This does not, however, mean that this is the end to free online gaming.
You'll still be able to game online and all that wonderful stuff.
Playstation Plus is more like an add-on to enhance your gaming experience.

Itll include stuff like early demos, beta invites, discounts on PSN stuff and patches. Yearly, it'll cost around 50 bucks, and around 15-20 for 3 months.
Not bad.

Will I be getting it though? Nope.
I got play station because I can play online for free. So it'll stay that way for me <:

If I had the money would I get it? Not sure yet. They didn't release too much about it, and I honestly don't think it has enough to grab me in.

Subb
06-15-2010, 04:45 PM
id pay for early demos and betas ftw

thedeparted
06-15-2010, 05:23 PM
I'd only pay for Live. I'll stick too free for PSN unless they force there hands on me and make me want to pay for it

DirtyDMan
06-15-2010, 05:45 PM
I think they said a year subscription was going to be $49.99 and I cant remember the second price. Also theyre doing a free 3month trial as well.... You get Wipe Out HD with it..

Kenoi
06-15-2010, 08:08 PM
thats great, but I'd do the same, I only play online, not get all that extra stuff what you said. I still don't mind paying for 360's subscription fee. it all depends who's greater on the online service? like admin support if you had problems?