PDA

View Full Version : Stupid sims 3 predicament!

Endgameko
06-17-2010, 05:00 AM
Arghhhh, two days ago my sims family expanded....
First they had a baby....who is now a kid in school, then they had another baby who is now a toddler, this i can cope with...this is fine. Then without warning and i mean zero warning, the mother just like starts getting bigger, I was like, wtf!!!???
It still gave them options to try for a baby, but she was definetly pregnant. Last time i leave free will on! They were shooing a baby out of the room to have woohoo. Next thing I know they have had twins, and I am like NOOOOOOO CAN'T COPE! stupid stupid sims! Then the mother is just wandering around the streets with babies in the middle of the night and the dad is sat in the car outside the hospital crying.
The babysitter is in tears on the door step whilst the oldest child is patronizing her and the toddler is sat in a puddle in the upstairs bathroom crying for absolutley no reason!
WHY DOES THIS SHIZZLE HAPPEN!!!!!!!

thedeparted
06-17-2010, 05:04 AM
lmao your mother is a crackhead who is having kids left and right to keep getting food stamps and welfare checks :P

Endgameko
06-17-2010, 05:47 AM
I wasn't suprised, she been doing the stuff for months now, its just really funny, shes fat and snobby and her husband is a paranoid skinny chef

DirtyDMan
06-17-2010, 05:59 AM
Yea that free will can be a pain sometimes. If it was me I would just take all the doors off

the house, put a rug next to the fire place, and watch them burn.. It's always fun watching them run around screaming...

That family is a lost cause and you should just start over...

Jokersvirus
06-17-2010, 06:52 AM
O.o she likes to open her legs and she has more then one sexual partner and somehow god wants her to pop more babies.

Iceskater101
06-17-2010, 11:18 PM
hahahahaha
wow thats a lot of work
I was trying to create an octo mom on the sims
its so hard!
I made her have 7 kids and i felt like my brain was going to explode

Dess
06-17-2010, 11:30 PM
lol. Freewill is fail. I came back one day and mine had lost/quit their jobs, cheated on each other, and had a kid...

Endgameko
06-19-2010, 03:25 AM
well they had epically set the face on fire, then insulted the home of the firefighter. But they all survived,... unfortunately. I don't wanna abandon them though, cus the dad in it is awesome fun, so stressed out and kinda cute, for a sims character anyway. I am however moving them out to a post apocalyptic wasteland, lets see them cope with thaaaaatttt!

Jokersvirus
06-19-2010, 05:33 AM
lol. Freewill is fail. I came back one day and mine had lost/quit their jobs, cheated on each other, and had a kid...

God bless realism

thedeparted
06-19-2010, 08:22 AM
God bless realism

lmfao yeah. defiantly sounds realistic to what todays people do

mileena
06-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Hahaha, that was hilarious. I haven't played Sims yet, but it sounds like fun, so I might try to get it next week. I'd love to watch situations like the one you described. So funny... :)