PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Release Date Announced

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 09:32 AM
EA confirm date for Crytek's shooter

Every time we asked the Crytek boys when Crysis would be ready, the answer was always the same: "It'll be done when it's done" but finally EA have confirmed a date for Crysis...

Yep, we'll be seeing Crysis this November, which gives you plenty of time to cancel that summer holiday and save your pennies for the upgrades to play Crytek's blast at its very best.

All along EA and Crytek have made it clear that Crysis should run perfectly well on current systems, but go on, you know you just wanted an excuse to pick up that 8800... can I hear you say 'Ooooh, DX10 goodness?'...

Official release date: 16th November 2007! Yaaay the long wait is over!

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 07:18 PM
i know A LOT of people are waiting for this game although I'm not one of them, i think this is a very popular game to be

i know a lot of fans will clear up their calender for nov 16th lol

lonewolfxix
08-05-2007, 08:57 PM
If I have the money my calendar will be empty for a month :D and then it'll only become full because of christmas :rolleyes1:

FattaT
08-05-2007, 11:16 PM
omg, so many good new games coming out, I can't be buying them all! but i want to!!!..#%$. So confused in which ones i should get.

LiNuX
08-05-2007, 11:25 PM
do a raffle - put all the names in a hat and draw, just like how i give out GFP in raffles here haha :D

lonewolfxix
08-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Rofl, I usually think of it this way

How much have I got to spend?
What genres do I want the most?
Is it online?
How long is it?
How many difficulty modes has it got?
Can I live without the online mode?

Scott
08-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Rofl, I usually think of it this way

How much have I got to spend?
What genres do I want the most?
Is it online?
How long is it?
How many difficulty modes has it got?
Can I live without the online mode?

Lol I never do all that thinking (my brain can't handle it lol ). I just ask my mum for early birthday money (my birthday is in December) and I have usually spent just about everything before November lol

LiNuX
08-06-2007, 11:38 AM
i never do all that thinking either but i like it lol, its creative and lets u think of the perfect game, when i was young, and i mean much younger than i am now i used to just think about the top 2 games i want then if i cant decide i'd get both lol