PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I'm going.....

Endgameko
06-19-2010, 12:09 PM
TAAAADAAAAAADEEEEEDEEEEEEDEEEEDADAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS IN AN EXPRESSION OF DANCE!!!!! doooo tap tap tap dooooo!!!!
R3PLAY || Arcade, Retro Video Gaming Event || Blackpool || 6-7 November 2010 (http://www.r3play.info/)

Yep I'm going to the blackpool retro event, gotta get my tickets still but only £20 for the weekend which is as ace as finding streetfighter for £1 in a charity shop!

So what did i do today, well i tested out some old consoles and I programmed some stuff into an old atari 65xe vgs. which was nice the TV exploded infront of me, had to escape shrapnel!
I was playing with an old 1988 Atari gun, which worked better than a NES gun. Which like many things, I didn't expect.
I also nose dived into the floor, thanx to the master system, I was playing monaco rally or something and when on 6th gear and screamed YO I IS GONNA TAKE A BLOW OUT ON THE HIGHWAY, then I actually fell forward.....stupid

Well this event in november is gonna be an ace in the hole for this retro gamer, don't get me wrong, I'm all up with the modern and all that hip hop jazz spirit... but there is something heart warming about the old, that vintage feeling....good times keep on coming back.

In the meantime I have been reading alot of previews in magazines about Fallout new vegas, looking like a hot piece of smoking bacon right about now, yes sir, I sure would love to grab me a plate of that,
ignore the fact I am vegan....

I have played so many video games today I swear my eyes are bleeding into my arms and out of my fingertips. But its a party i am going to tonight, a family thing at a restaurant where I won't eat anything, get drunk on red wine and whiskey and , yes,...I am charging my DS PSP and putting some fresh batteries in the neo geo, which one do you think I will take?

Well maybe the neo geo, cus It told me my horoscope this morning which is pretty fiiiiiineee, except it gave me all bad news, NOOOOO!

peace to you all extra! Yo!

thedeparted
06-19-2010, 12:24 PM
haha awesome endgame lol