PDA

View Full Version : new xbox 360

bulletbreach12
06-21-2010, 03:32 AM
The xbox 360 is the best game station in the world well thats just my oppinion reply to this and we'll see wich game station wins just say wich one you think is best xbox360,ps3,gamecube,wii.

EDIT: sorry the name of the thread is wrong.

HamadaLFC8
06-21-2010, 04:43 AM
I can see a fan boy war coming.... still I think 360 is the best >:P

Newkeh
06-21-2010, 06:20 AM
sorry this is stupid if you want to talk about which one is best you can just go to youtube and argue for eternity have fun :)

buy one and play no need to boast over the internet which one is best

or maybe we should also make threads about which hand soap product is best O_o

Diligence109
06-21-2010, 07:02 AM
lol console war
try not to double post, bud! You can just edit your original post. I'm pretty sure you can edit the title of the thread by editing you original post, as well. If I'm wrong about that I can change the title of the thread for you :)
I moved your thread that is about a war between all consoles up from the Xbox sub-forum and into the general consoles category.

thedeparted
06-21-2010, 09:41 AM
oh god I thought these things were over with *sigh*. Also why would you bring up Gamecube? It's last gen. Well tbh everything fails against my Gamecast so suck it down haters muhahaha

DirtyDMan
06-21-2010, 12:33 PM
no one got shot waiting in line to get a Xbox 360 or Wii

Police are investigating a drive-by shooting involving people waiting in line for a video game.

Dozens of people camped out in front the Best Buy store on Nicholasville Road. They're hoping to get their hands on a Sony PlayStation 3 console. But the wait turned serious when someone drove by and fired shots at people waiting in line.

Four people were hit by the BB pellets, including 27 NEWSFIRST reporter Elizabeth Dorsett. She was interviewing someone in line at the time. None of them were seriously hurt.

Police came to the store to investigate. They're still looking for a suspect. Lexington Police say they'll stay at the Best Buy to make sure people in line stay

PUTNAM, Conn. — Two armed thugs tried to rob a line of people waiting for the new Playstation 3 game system to go on sale in Putnam early Friday and shot one man who refused to give up his money, authorities said.

About 30 miles away, another shopper was beaten and robbed of his new Playstation 3 just minutes after he bought it at a store in Manchester, police said.

Nationwide, short supplies of the PS3 and strong demand led to long lines of buyers, some waiting for days outside stores. Once the doors opened Friday, customers pushed and shoved their way to the shelves in several cities to get at the limited supply.

The attacks and robberies in Connecticut appeared to be the most violent.

It was about 3 a.m. when the two gunmen in Putnam, a town of about 9,000 residents in northeast Connecticut, confronted 15 to 20 people standing outside a Wal-Mart store and demanded money, said State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance.

"One of the patrons resisted. That patron was shot," Vance said.

Vance said the two gunmen fled after shooting Michael Penkala, 21, of Webster, Mass., in the chest and shoulder. Penkala was in stable condition at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Mass., with injuries not believed to be life threatening, Vance said.

Police were searching for the suspects, both believed to be in their teens, Vance said. He said one was wearing a ski mask and brandishing a handgun, and the other had what appeared to be a shotgun.

In the Manchester attack, the shopper told police five men surrounded and beat him as he left the Shoppes at Buckland Hills with the new Playstation.

Police Sgt. Chris Davis said the alleged attackers pushed one of colleagues out of the car as they drove away. That man, a 17-year-old from Windsor, was charged with robbery, larceny, assault and breach of peace. His name was not released.

In Palmdale, Calif., authorities shut down a Super Wal-Mart after some shoppers got rowdy late Wednesday. In West Bend, Wis., a 19-year-old man was injured when he ran into a pole racing with 50 others for one of 10 spots outside a Wal-Mart.

Blackbird
06-21-2010, 12:46 PM
I hear about that X-box 360 Slime whatever the named is so every time you moved the console the disc got destroy.

EpsilonX
06-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I think they go in order of sales, honestly.

Wii definitely has the best interface IMO, it's simple, it's friendly. Plus, Wii sports is awesome. I haven't played many games for it though, but I love it

360 is great, has great online, you make like a community with your friends, lots of games, lots of downloadable stuff.

PS3 is like a fancier version of the 360. It's not as user friendly IMO, but it's still great.

i know those are horrible points, but i really dont feel like doing anything right now

Waffles
07-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Xbox 380 is for FPS IMO, easier controls than Wii or Ps3. (Wii would be better, but there aren't many FPS)

Wii is for misc. games IMO. Examples being Wii sports, Wii fit, Boom Blox, Game Party, Wii music, ect.

PlayStation 3 is a bad copy of Xbox IMO. I'm not saying i don't like it, but i wouldn't like it if ANY other consol would play Kingdom hearts.

However, Playstation has the best graphics, Wii has the best physics engine, but Xbox is the funnest. IMO

I like Xbox 360 if you couldn't tell.

glenofimaal
07-31-2010, 09:59 PM
I think the ps3 is the best one ;)

Jaykub
07-31-2010, 10:14 PM
Wii all the way man :P

Metallica1983
08-04-2010, 12:18 AM
this console war is done and over with in my opinion in a year or so we will have all new consoles that we can b***h over which is better. the console war between those three was clearly won by the 360 a long time ago

Ilyich Valken
08-04-2010, 12:40 AM
I hear about that X-box 360 Slime whatever the named is so every time you moved the console the disc got destroy.
That happens in EVERY console. Hell, it happens in everything that uses discs, it's nothing new to the 360S.

On topic, I'll have to say the 360, because well, that's the only console I own besides the DS.

Dess
08-04-2010, 03:24 PM
I have the 360 Slim.. No problems out of it...

We have a Wii, PS3, 2 360s and a few others...

SNES is still win to me...

However, if we're talking newer consoles...

I'm usually a 360 gamer, but I've been playing more PC stuff lately.

ghegpatatas
08-05-2010, 02:09 PM
NES is still the best. hands down.

Dess
08-05-2010, 07:17 PM
NES is still the best. hands down.

*hi5* I still have duck hunt... and it still works.

ghegpatatas
08-06-2010, 12:06 AM
*hi5* I still have duck hunt... and it still works.

*hi5!* duck hunt! haha..so nostalgic..wweeeww..

Subb
08-06-2010, 02:42 AM
wow this thread got way off topic. So damage neither of ur 2 new xbox's had the overheating issue

Dess
08-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Nope. Neither of the slims we bought overheated. But then again, we still have an original Xbox (not 360) that never overheated, and neither of our 360s overheated either.

I might just have good luck.

Subb
08-06-2010, 12:15 PM
hahaha my xbox runs 24/7 and i never had an issue either

dalessio094
08-06-2010, 05:03 PM
xbox 360 is the better consel out of all of them IMO but ps3 is is fun but not as enjoyable as the xbox 360 is

loeedd
08-23-2010, 12:44 AM
I think ps3 is also great

woodrolf
08-27-2010, 02:17 AM
yeah,I also think xbox 360 is great bundle

rainbowxpanda
08-27-2010, 12:56 PM
can't really say one is the best cause they all have their pros and cons.

Subb
08-27-2010, 01:09 PM
yeah i really enjoy both my ps3 and 360 but each for there own reasons

Spikes007
08-28-2010, 04:09 PM
ps3 cuz of free internet and online but xbox cuz of grafix

portere
09-20-2010, 02:17 AM
I can see a fan boy war coming.... still I think 360 is the best >:P

I agree with you,cause It has accompanied me for a few years,I like it