PDA

View Full Version : THAW - Review

Joshuah
08-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Well I was playing Tony Hawk American Wasteland last night, and I was in green pipes points and for some reason I beats the laws of physics you can wall plant on a bike and backflip which would be impossible and also in green pipes point you can skate side ways ollie do kickflips which is a load of... Poo:twitcy: So the game is so unrealistic and most stuff on it is impossible!!

FattaT
08-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Yea, even tho a lot of the stuff they do is impossible I still find that the game is highly enjoyable... when game developers try to make everything too realistic the can end up ruining the game (Eg. Counter-Strike: Source =P).
I enjoy and have played most of the tony hawk games but now think that too many have been released...

Joshuah
08-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Well, when EA Skate comes out for 360 I'll buy it and give you lot a review!! :D

lonewolfxix
08-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Not exactly a review.. more of a comment you'd find in the comments section of a review.

LiNuX
08-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Not exactly a review.. more of a comment you'd find in the comments section of a review.

yea i'd agree with that lol :) thread title doesnt fit sorry

but it is pretty useful info, now i know what you meant by THAW lol - i've played tony hawk games before for my PS1, they were pretty good, love those combos and whatnot lol

Joshuah
08-07-2007, 02:55 AM
I got like 8.9 million combo the other day on THAW, I think its a World Record :P Trying to get screen shot on computer