PDA

View Full Version : Music That Would Influence Your Suicide

Scott
08-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Well I figured I'd jazz up the forum with a fun thread; basically just post the music that you hate to the point of suicide. This is obviously a joke, you're not going to kill yourself over music but let's pretend.

lonewolfxix
08-06-2007, 02:37 PM
My Chemical Romance and all other emo stuff XD

Scott
08-06-2007, 02:39 PM
^ I like MCR

But I absolutely hate rap & hip-hop

Drake14
08-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Anything emo would induce suicidal thoughts into people. That's all those damned emo people sing about is their life problems, how their life sucks, and how they wish they'd die.

LiNuX
08-08-2007, 12:18 AM
i like rap and hip hop

how about some kevin federline music? Dont know any names tho lol, thats worse than emo in my opinion haha

Scott
08-08-2007, 12:33 AM
I hate bands like Westlife and Blue. They should all be killed!!!!.

And the group I hate the most?.... Steps burn them!!!!

LiNuX
08-08-2007, 12:34 AM
i hate N'Sync lol, they are dead and surprised how only ONE of them turned out to be "hiding in the closet" haha

Scott
08-08-2007, 12:49 AM
I think the worst one to come back has to be.... Spice Girls if it really happens they will be getting a parcel the next day *evil laugh*

lonewolfxix
08-08-2007, 01:29 AM
MCR sucks, they buy songs off depressed poets and say it's them and are taking advantage of their fans rich families to become rich themselves, I once had an opportunity to kill the singer of BFMV.. I just didn't know he was that close to me.. BFMV's guitarists and drummers are cool, they remind me of In Flames (and they say they copy them) but the singer ruins it and I want to kill him.. actually, yeah, emo music doesn't make me suicidal, it makes me homocidal to kill anyone who listens to it.. :S

Scott
08-08-2007, 02:11 AM
MCR sucks, they buy songs off depressed poets and say it's them and are taking advantage of their fans rich families to become rich themselves, I once had an opportunity to kill the singer of BFMV.. I just didn't know he was that close to me.. BFMV's guitarists and drummers are cool, they remind me of In Flames (and they say they copy them) but the singer ruins it and I want to kill him.. actually, yeah, emo music doesn't make me suicidal, it makes me homocidal to kill anyone who listens to it.. :S

Ahh don't kill me!!. Actually I think MCR are the only ones I like. Wait what is Blink 182?

I hate a lot of emo too though. I didn't like either of Fall out boy's albums and I absolutly hate Funeral for a friend

lonewolfxix
08-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Blink 182 are gone, they were originally punk rock but went emo in their later days, like a lot of punk rock bands, I can't think of one new-wave punk rock band of the late 90's early 00's who haven't sold out and became emo.

Scott
08-08-2007, 02:19 AM
I listen to a load of different stuff. I mostly listen to rock. I really hate rap. Someone needs to kill Rhianna!!.

Drake14
08-08-2007, 08:09 AM
Blink 182 faded out a while ago. After they stared getting less popular they began making songs that were supposed to be funny , like, "I Want A Blowjob From Your Mom" or some crap like that >.<

LiNuX
08-08-2007, 09:11 AM
rhianna is R&B isnt she? lol, my sister listens to her, but Umbrella is annoying, gets worse everytime i hear it for some reason and yet, its still one of the "best" songs in the country, eww

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 09:24 PM
anything by paris hilton, i dont even understand why shes making music, her voice is so enhanced by computers it might as well be a robot singing, but then again even a robot would sound better

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 09:50 PM
anything by paris hilton, i dont even understand why shes making music, her voice is so enhanced by computers it might as well be a robot singing, but then again even a robot would sound better

rofl i forgot she even sings lol, thanks for putting that in my memory again

and the reason u stated is why u will never see people at her concerts if she ever has any

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 11:03 PM
rofl i forgot she even sings lol, thanks for putting that in my memory again

and the reason u stated is why u will never see people at her concerts if she ever has any

im terrably sorry i had to put that depressing truth of her music back in your memory hahaha
and im sure if she ever had a show it would be another ashley simpson "accident"

i honestly dont understand why they continue to release music that they
1. dont write the song
2. dont "actully" sing the song
3.dont play any music in the song
and there fore, its not really a song after that
haha

Scott
08-11-2007, 11:05 PM
She has to be the worst so far. And Apparently she is making another album!

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 11:07 PM
She has to be the worst so far. And Apparently she is making another album!
... ahh Death!!

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 11:38 PM
she's famous for stupidity, she'll never know we are talking about her, well even if she finds out, what is she gonna do? sing this forum to get inactive haha

its for humor, it keeps the rest of us realizing the good stuff in our lives

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 11:40 PM
its for humor, it keeps the rest of us realizing the good stuff in our lives
hahah for sure
amen.

lonewolfxix
08-12-2007, 05:39 AM
She's hot though.. rofl.. A song which isn't sung or wrote or played by the artist is still a song, it's just not a song by that person.. it's by the invisible people!!

LiNuX
08-12-2007, 05:32 PM
thats all she has, the hot part, but not too many people will sleep with her anymore since she's infected with too many things haha