PDA

View Full Version : Xbox to PS3?

HarbingerGunner
06-27-2010, 01:38 AM
sup?
at the moment i am a 360 owner. is it worth buying a PS3, too?

I love the xbox exclusives to death, however the PS3's are looking nice, too. PLus the free online and blue-ray is nice as well. So, this is mainly for those who went from xbox to PS3 or those who own both.'

thx for the help

thedeparted
06-27-2010, 04:23 AM
I personally think owning a ps3 for it's exclusives is a good thing, also you will never have to settle for an inferior multi plat game. So if you game enough and have the income I think it's defiantly worth it

Endgameko
06-27-2010, 09:23 AM
It worth it, I own both and i use them with intent, actually I use the ps3 more now than the 360, reasons why, because my mum keeps nicking it to watch her programmes on ha ha ha. But yes its worth getting especially since you have xbox and ps3 exclusives and they are awesome, and you are like DAMN IT and then you have both so you can play on both exclusives :) ...logic

EpsilonX
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Well, unless you're like a hardcore gaming fanatic i say it's not worth it. I have like 7 ps3 games, like 4 360 games and 2 wii games, plus a bunch of ps2 games. I guess for me it wasn't worth it but for other people it might be

idk. Do you play the 360 online? You could probably just grab a blu ray player for cheap now, and play online on the 360. For most of the exclusives on the ps3 there's a similar game on the 360, and multiplatform-wise, most of the differences between ports are extremely negligible.

DirtyDMan
06-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Heres my two cents on this matter..

Ive been playing Sony Playstation all my life and never got an Xbox until a year ago..

I get on PS3 a lot more then I get on my xbox360. If theres a game out for both the PS3 and xbox360 I usually get it for he PS3.

The only game I got for the xbox360 are like Mass Effect. Gears of War.. L4D2 Game you can only get if you have an xbox360.

I dont get online that much because I dont have as many friends on Xbox live as I do with the PSN.

Is the PS3 a good console? Yes it is.. but that if you use it..

Do I think it was worth getting a xbox360.. I kinda do because I can play games that I couldnt before but I do hate that I dont use it that much..

EpsilonX
06-28-2010, 05:05 PM
I honestly think you should only get another console if you're REALLY going to use it a lot. I have all 3, and i'm considering taking one to my grandma's house (probably the xbox 360)

Like, if theres only like 2 games u want for it, go to ur friends house and play em or somethin.

Kenoi
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
1st post, congrats man, welcome to the forum, uhh...
I think about this a lot too man, I play the 360 a lot at a friend's house but if you're going for the ps3, then... its up to you. I'd have to go with the person above this post saying 'if you're really gonna use it a lot'
unless if you're awesome at multi-tasking both, then go for it. haha.

BocReaper
06-29-2010, 03:17 PM
I have both. For me the PS3 sits around being a blue ray player. If you want to get a blue ray players, just get the PS3. It's a better deal that way. I personally don't play a lot of games on it, but it is useful for a few things.