PDA

View Full Version : General Info I still have never played...

Noban (PimpJuice1337)
06-30-2010, 09:22 AM
... an RTS better than:

Company of Heroes

And this is coming from a guy who was raised on the Warcrafts, Starcrafts, Age of Empires, Total Wars, Command & Conquers, Supreme Commanders, and Civilizations. But since Company of Heroes came out, every other RTS I've played just seems kinda dull and unexciting.

Anyone else ever play this one? The original game and 2 expansions are on STEAM now for about $50.

If you haven't ever played it, it's got a pretty massive demo that you can check out. The game really is an experience. The combat is pretty intense (reminds me of Saving Private Ryan) and how you have to "struggle" to dominate the battlefield really makes it feel like a real war... and it makes you feel really good about yourself when you win.

gamer22
07-06-2010, 06:14 PM
very good game

BobTD
07-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Well.... considering we share similar gaming background... I might have to give it a go.

Funny thing is, I actually have all the games, as part of the THQ complete pack deal STEAM had. I have never played any company of hero games, but I have played every other game you mentioned from start to finish several times. =P

So out of respect for a fellow gamers opinion, I will install them from steam and see if I secretly own a gem I didnt know of... next week. After I get back from NY and beating muffincat up with nunchucks.