PDA

View Full Version : WoW's New Expansion : Wrath of the Lich King

Blackleo
08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey guys does anyone know much about her new expansion? I know it's Blizz's way of counter-attacking to the new game Warhammer supposedly the new WoW. Well all I know about the new expasion is a new territory lvl cap to 80 new profession, skills, etc ... and a new hero class Death Knight... scary .. but I still need to know more of it .... if only pallies can get it and not other classes. Well yea if any1 else have some info let me know. Thanks :-)

LiNuX
08-06-2007, 03:25 PM
just post some more info without others asking lol, its more appreciated :)

and yes i did hear of this game, i heard it from u, and warhammer as well and most mmorpgs to come out want to compete with games like guild wars and wow

Blackleo
08-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Yea unfortunantly I don't know much about it but here is the vid they put up on it ... basic stuff they plan to give not much info on it yet ... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/movies.xml so yea have fun watchin the vid guys & gals :D

Gerrit
08-07-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't get it.... WOW is from blizzard...
So i don't think they will counter-attack their own games, unless they are suicical..

EDIT: Damn i misread.. all cool all cool. I get it.

pstigles
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Can't wait, although another 10 levels is pissing me off quite bad but meh, its an expansion.

Quite surprised at how fast this has come out, Blizzard have good competition now =)

LiNuX
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Can't wait, although another 10 levels is pissing me off quite bad but meh, its an expansion.

Quite surprised at how fast this has come out, Blizzard have good competition now =)

blizzard is a huge company, they'll find ways to fight back lol, its like microsoft and google, constantly going at it, but you cant count out either companies

pstigles
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
blizzard is a huge company, they'll find ways to fight back lol, its like microsoft and google, constantly going at it, but you cant count out either companies

Well imo, WoW won't survive against the other big RPGs if/until Blizzard introduce some major new content into the game. Because sometimes in instances I am quite clueless as to why im playing and why im getting gear just to get more if that makes sense...

LiNuX
08-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Well imo, WoW won't survive against the other big RPGs if/until Blizzard introduce some major new content into the game. Because sometimes in instances I am quite clueless as to why im playing and why im getting gear just to get more if that makes sense...

They update WoW very often and we can all safely assume they have some tricks up their sleeves. It wouldn't be one of the most popuplar, the most played, and get its high rating for not doing anything. Over the years, WoW and Blizzard has come far to shut down competitors and suceed in the gaming world.

XiMMiX
08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Any of you guys heard if when you start the new expansion can you chose emidetly death knight or on a level you chose to be 1?

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Any of you guys heard if when you start the new expansion can you chose emidetly death knight or on a level you chose to be 1?

double post deleted - dont click submit twice lol :D

and i have no idea if u can choose that but if thats a class you usually earn, i doubt even WoW would let you do that to get attention to buy the game, but im not sure sorry

XiMMiX
08-16-2007, 01:14 PM
thnx anyway

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 01:16 PM
thnx anyway

you can wait for an answer from people that play WoW more than me lol, the game hasn't come out yet so you cant really confirm anything until the game comes out and people try out the game :-)

Blackleo
08-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Well to answer your question on the new Death Knight Class you cannot pick it to start with there are some requirements for it which are you need to be lvl 80 among others. Now I was told that gnomes get to be Death Knights (Blizz felt sorry for there shortness and bust them up) And not sure if every class can get it. I believe humans can taling about race moslikely pallies, and the rest Iam clueless on. Blizz will definetly give more info on this in the future.

XiMMiX
08-17-2007, 04:01 AM
Man Thnx for the help and now lets go buy wow and get me to level 80:laugh:

Blackleo
08-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Haha well the expansion aint comin out till next year so then you can lvl to 80, goal now is to lvl to 70, some peps can do it in 2 weeks don't know how but ... I can't .... lolz

LiNuX
08-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Haha well the expansion aint comin out till next year so then you can lvl to 80, goal now is to lvl to 70, some peps can do it in 2 weeks don't know how but ... I can't .... lolz

those are the people that play 30 hrs a day :laugh: lol - dont mean to crack on WoW players but some people over do it sometimes, i did it before on other games :twitcy:

XiMMiX
08-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Well some guys are power levelerz they like get you to leve 60 in like 1 hour maybe 2 or 3

pstigles
08-19-2007, 06:20 PM
2 or 3 hours to get to level 60? bit of an exaggeration isnt it :)

LiNuX
08-20-2007, 10:04 PM
2 or 3 hours to get to level 60? bit of an exaggeration isnt it :)

i believe there are some leveling services, illegal against most MMORPGs but i guess thats how u do it in 2 or 3 hrs lol

Pepisa
08-24-2007, 07:33 PM
TBH, i think this is gonna go to hell. TBC was a greaaat hit, but this will jus destroy the WoW spirit! lvl 70 is enuff, outland is enuff, i don think we need to lvl any more... think bout the AWSOME lookin gear at lvl 60! no one even bother to do the old instances anymore... its becoming too much imo...

Blackleo
09-04-2007, 11:04 PM
That's true TBC came out way to quick, around the time Nax came out, only Top raiding guilds experience it so if the new expansion comes out soon then BT would be just like Nax, but from what I hear it's coming out next Fall, nice job advertising a game Blizz now that comes out lightyears away.