PDA

View Full Version : Online city builder/strategy?

Tjoflojt
07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi!
I'm looking for a free, browser-run, strategy/city building game, sort of like Tribalwars or Evony, only single player, and thus less time-consuming. I've been looking around, and i'm starting to suspect there aren't any... Has anyone seen anything similar to what i'm describing out there?

HamadaLFC8
07-05-2010, 08:27 PM
There is a game like that on Facebook I believe

Diligence109
07-05-2010, 10:54 PM
I don't know why someone would develop a browser based game that didn't have a multiplayer online element. You're most than likely searching for a concept that is unprofitable/doesn't exist. Seems you've found the couple games that are what you're looking for that *do* exist... best I can say is that they are the closest that'll get to what you want?

If you do end up finding something post it cause I'd be interested to see what game would prove me wrong...

omer123r
07-06-2010, 12:47 AM
if you dont find tell me i will look for you :)

Tjoflojt
07-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I don't see how the profit factor would play in, since most online games (the kind you find on sites like armorgames and such) are independent, as far as i understand.

There is a game like that on Facebook I believe

Do you know what it's called?

HamadaLFC8
07-06-2010, 09:18 AM
My Empire
but there are some others too, check it out and see what fits you best

Tjoflojt
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
My Empire
but there are some others too, check it out and see what fits you best

Thanks, it's great!
However, i'm a bit lost when it comes to facebook games. Is there any way to browse them? I suppose sorted by genre is a bit much to ask for, but as far as i've understood, only way to find a game is either search for it, which requires you to know it's name, or if a friend of yours plays it.

dswtor
07-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Sim city = most uber stradegy

Endgameko
07-09-2010, 04:37 AM
Im on lots of facebook games two city builders, I play social city, super fun city of something, hospital builder, frontierville and petville, lots of good games amongst the urghhh ones

Charlotte
07-09-2010, 09:18 AM
How bout Habbo?
Well for your information, recently I got hacked on Habbo around 500 dollar so..
I STOP PLAYING HABBO!
I TRY TO REPORT IT TO POLICE BUT THEN..

El3mentGamer
07-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Habbo, would be good for you it seems. But the best "buyable" game would be SimCity

Endgameko
07-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Habbo, would be good for you it seems. But the best "buyable" game would be SimCity

ahhhh yes simcity I was addicted to that and pizza tyconn as a youngster, good old dos, had simcity on gameboy colour too, very small,...... try populous, awwww memories populous on the mastersystem the precurser and influence behind simcity .....ahhh memories