PDA

View Full Version : hey.

omer123r
07-06-2010, 12:23 AM
hello psn members im omer asraf known as tiktak123r in psn i wellcome you to challnge me in pes2010 or nba2010 or mw2 i am here to be challanged from people around the world good luck your gonna need it ;-)

Jokersvirus
07-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Since your making a claim that you are really good, care to show us some proof that you are good?

show us a website to check your stats and everything

omer123r
07-06-2010, 12:34 AM
challnge me and see i dont just say i do add me now and we will se who is better ha?

i can promise you thet any one thet will face me in pro evoultion will suffer a defeat if you dont belive me i can prove it to you :)

Jokersvirus
07-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Your making claims that cant be proven because I dont have PSN.

So please dont make claims like that it gets annoying being insulted by someone who make claims.

omer123r
07-06-2010, 12:40 AM
i want to make a challanges dont get offended im telling you i want to see the one guy thet will beat me in pro 2010

Jokersvirus
07-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Your making challenges and claim.

If you want to challenges people go for it, making a claim that you are the best and we will need luck to beat you doesnt help your case and turns people off to the idea.

omer123r
07-06-2010, 12:46 AM
when i see challnge i am jumping on it its the most fun thing in life trying a new challnge train and be able to beat the challnge

Jokersvirus
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Ok, challenge people dont say your the best and cant prove it with stats or anything.

EpsilonX
07-06-2010, 11:07 AM
dude, joker, seriously?

>.>

LemonRising
07-06-2010, 11:32 AM
err ahhh
HELLO WELCOME

I hope you find the challenges you are looking for

MyLifeIsRandom
07-08-2010, 02:16 PM
I hope he finds an English teacher over the course of the summmer. Perhaps that may be a sufficient challenge for him.

omer123r
07-10-2010, 03:55 AM
smart momy boy get a life if you are such good gamer why wont you challnge me

MyLifeIsRandom
07-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Your insult may have had more of an impact if it weren't written by someone who had the grammatical skills of a third grader. Being a good gamer has nothing to do with challenging you, as it's one game type in one game genre. One I do not care for and do not play. I currently have a life. If you'd like to enlighten me as to whose life I'm currently living, I'm all ears, professor.

Otherwise, stop being an arrogant jackass.

LemonRising
07-10-2010, 11:00 PM
No need to be harsh guys.

B |

Jokersvirus
07-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Being a gamer is about fun, working together to complete an objective, and making new friends.

being challenged is great and all but it seems like your blowing your ego horn here.

omer123r
07-14-2010, 01:20 PM
i shouldnt lern english alltho i am and i am a guy of is word and you can try me if you cant then keep your mouth shut professors shouldnt hang out in forums lol you are not a professor noob you have no life playing playstation and your lame computer meet a girl and get a life stop beeing a games bug and see the sun i know you didnt saw it a lot i can tell you its large and orange professor durk

RaiDae
07-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Editted version;

I shouldn't learn english, even though I am. I am a man of my word and you can try me. (play against me and I will prove I am very good.) If you don't, then keep your mouth shut. Professors shouldn't hang out in forums lol. You are not a professor, noob! You have no life, playing playstation and your lame computer. Meet a girl and get a life! Stop beeing a games bug and see the sun. I know you didnt see it a lot, I can tell you it's large and orange, Professor Durk

I mean no insult by this. I just thought it may be helpful for all involved if I injected a little grammar into your statement. I'm sorry if i've changed what you meant to say. I hope you find someone to prove your skills against.

Dess
07-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Being a gamer is about fun, working together to complete an objective, and making new friends.

being challenged is great and all but it seems like your blowing your ego horn here.

Ditto.

However, about the grammar.

Given he or she isn't from an English speaking country, at least he or she is trying. Attacking them isn't going to help.

BUT

with that being said... Omer shouldn't be attacking others either.

When are you guys going to figure out arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics?

Either way... Welcome to the forum Omer. Perhaps you should try to make friends instead of enemies?

omer123r
07-15-2010, 01:38 PM
man i joined the forum thet i can schedule matchs with people around the world thet use the psn i dont know what alse to do i cant find a single compation please give me ur psn username and we will tallk and play toghther so come on what are you guys doing here if you are not playing ps3?!?!??!?!!??!?!?

Subb
07-15-2010, 01:41 PM
man i joined the forum thet i can schedule matchs with people around the world thet use the psn i dont know what alse to do i cant find a single compation please give me ur psn username and we will tallk and play toghther so come on what are you guys doing here if you are not playing ps3?!?!??!?!!??!?!?

the world of gaming does revolve around ps3, there are many other consoles and handhelds to play games on. However, i think ur ****ty enterance to the forum makes ppl weary of wanting to game with you. Cause most of us here like to play for fun. So calling people out was prolly the wrong aproach to make friends

omer123r
07-15-2010, 01:51 PM
im truely sorry i want to play for fun to and i didnt know how to approach to this forum im sorry ok. but i really want to play with or against psn members to please tell me ur psn user and i will add you

Subb
07-15-2010, 02:05 PM
im truely sorry i want to play for fun to and i didnt know how to approach to this forum im sorry ok. but i really want to play with or against psn members to please tell me ur psn user and i will add you

unfortunately i dont own a ps3 or i would. I love online gaming. U should try coming on the irc channel and making some friends there, i know of a few who have ps3. But once u game respect from some of the members here im sure they would end up playing with you.

omer123r
07-15-2010, 03:27 PM
how can i go to irc channel teach me man

Subb
07-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Mibbit IRC client widget (http://wbe03.mibbit.com/?server=irc.gamesurge.net&nick=ENTERNAME&channel=%23gamers-forum&settings=c76462e5055bace06e32d325963b39f2)

click that link there, enter a user name and ur good to go