PDA

View Full Version : Selling account

WoW Account 4 Sale
07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Paypal only, contact me by posting here to buy,
4 level 80 horde characters, 1 death knight, 1 rogue, 1 druid, 1 warlock.
several lower level characters
warlock is PvP geard to a very high level.
all 4 80s have epic flying valued at 20k gold.
3 toons have dual spec valued at 3k gold
over 3k gold worth of items on account.
first game + next 2 expansions activated.
concidering a toon of lvl 80 usually goes for 75$ which would be 300 + games about 400.
I will sell this account for 250 dollars Canadian American, either works. Paypal only. The offer of 250 is only valid if bought before the 15th of this month otherwise price goes to 350. Thank you contact by email.

LiNuX
07-08-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm not sure about Blizzard rules but can anyone confirm whether this is legal.

I'd also advise everyone to keep away from dealing with this user or anyone else through the forum as we can't be held responsible for any negative consequences.

WoW Account 4 Sale
07-08-2010, 12:17 PM
No, in game rules stricktly forbid selling accounts / buying accounts as well as selling or buying in game gold. Yes, selling or buying online things are risky but id like to mention i'm seirous about selling and i completly understand if people don't believe that.

LiNuX
07-08-2010, 12:18 PM
If it forbids the selling/buying of accounts, why are you here doing it?

WoW Account 4 Sale
07-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Because if you were familiar with WoW you'd know that the buying and selling of WoW gold and accounts is a common practice. While if caught the account is usually banned people are rarly if ever caught as there is no definate way to prove account sales, at the same time gold sales are caught more often due to sudden increases of gold aquired from known gold farmers.

LiNuX
07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
So why should people trust you? You're not anywhere close to being established here. You just joined today and your first post is to sell your WoW account.

I get that you may be serious but trust is a real concern w hen it comes to online transactions and I won't endorse it.

WoW Account 4 Sale
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
To Be perfectly honest in someone elses shoes i wouldnt trust me either, but by me actually responding i wish to show i am indeed a person not an automated seller, and while yes trust is an issue and yes, i just joined today i meerly joind to find some place to advertise my sale. If it doesn't sell i can try to find another place to sell it it's not a huge issue id just much rather it sell quickly.

MyLifeIsRandom
07-08-2010, 01:15 PM
I'd take your "business" elsewhere. Just because it's possible not to be caught is not reason enough to go against the rules anyway. If a player desires a well-geared character at the level cap, they're free to waste their time whenever the official PTR opens up. Even the Beta for Cataclysm features test characters that chosen testers can use. That being said, it doesn't help that I'm posting a quick reply in a box directly under a Google advertisement for WoW accounts for sale...

LemonRising
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Damn you relative google ads!!

Also yeah, We are a trusting peoples.. to a point.
This is that point.

Jokersvirus
07-08-2010, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure about Blizzard rules but can anyone confirm whether this is legal.

I'd also advise everyone to keep away from dealing with this user or anyone else through the forum as we can't be held responsible for any negative consequences.

Negative, if you read all the crap they give you it states these characters are blizzards not ours so selling toons is illegal by blizzard's code.

Doing so can get in trouble.

Yet they let you transfer toons from one account to another so they arent helping the situation.

LiNuX
07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Negative, if you read all the crap they give you it states these characters are blizzards not ours so selling toons is illegal by blizzard's code.

Doing so can get in trouble.

Yet they let you transfer toons from one account to another so they arent helping the situation.

Well, I can't enforce Blizzard's rules (unless they pay me and ask me to do so) so I can only warn others to be careful with this stuff. If you're caught and your account is suspended, that's the end of it. Same goes for sellers. You can't stop chargebacks, there will always be chargeback fraud where ever you go.

Jokersvirus
07-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Well, I can't enforce Blizzard's rules (unless they pay me and ask me to do so) so I can only warn others to be careful with this stuff. If you're caught and your account is suspended, that's the end of it. Same goes for sellers. You can't stop chargebacks, there will always be chargeback fraud where ever you go.

Ya blizzard isnt playing nice anymore with this. There are sites where you can sell your toon and make a decent amount of money, I think for the best gear anything you can make around 500 or more bucks so some might bite for this.

Dont worry no need to enforce it blizzard keeps a very good eye on this stuff.

They stopped the chinese gold farmers dead in their tracks in BC. Once they fix a few issues about toon account transfers they will be good to go.

Saph
03-29-2011, 09:28 PM
I honestly dont like people who sell their accounts, thats how we get all of those mega decked out lvl 85s with some of the best gear available, who dont know how to open their inventory or make keybindings XD I cant stand people selling accounts for that one reason...a newbie is MEANT to be level 1, not 85!!!