PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Damonmensch
07-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey guys, Damon here, new to Gamers Forums, but not to the gaming community as a whole. I currently only have an Xbox with a gold account, but when I can get some extra capital I plan on getting a PS3.

If anyone wants to look me up on Xbox Live my gamertag is Damonmensch, easier to recognize across the community when you keep it the same.

So I hope to get to meet more gamers who enjoy playing a game for the fun of it and not to just win all the time. Don't get me wrong, winning is nice, but, imo, having a good time is what's important.

Subb
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
i agree, what games do u play? and welcome to gamer forum

Damonmensch
07-12-2010, 12:21 PM
i agree, what games do u play? and welcome to gamer forum

Majority of my games are primarily offline RPGs, but of the multiplayer games I play I have Castle Crashers Halo 3 Halo 3: ODST Grand Theft Auto IV: Lost and the Damned Halo Wars Left 4 Dead Too Human

Now I used to play the Resident Evil Outbreak series on PS2, until Capcom shut down the servers. I also used to play Final Fantasy XI, but got bored of that due to no one wanting to ever do anything unless it profited them directly. Too many people in it for virtual crap that they would never use any way.

Subb
07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
ahh all i have out of that list is Halo

Muffincat
07-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Welcome! ;D

I look forward to you getting a PS3 :P I need moar friends D:

RaiDae
07-12-2010, 02:54 PM
WELCOME
Nice ta meetcha. Make yourself at home (aka, read the rules n FAQ, join the irc and post ... lots... We like posts :) They feed my spiritual energy. Don't let me die... post!)
:)

DirtyDMan
07-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forums