PDA

View Full Version : inspirational cs story

LiNuX
08-24-2006, 04:08 PM
playing on d2, score is 10-6, very little money left, all i could afford was a deagle with 7 bullets, and a nade, it was 6 v 6, i was ct, with my 7 bullets, i aced the other team, and finished off the game at 50-8, in have to admit that they did kinda line up for me lol, INSPIRATIONAL? YES it is, anybody else have any heroic stories? :) ;) ;D

Wang
08-24-2006, 04:27 PM
I killed all my teammates once during a scrim. Awhile back(i guess a year or so ago) we were playing d2 and for some reason we all chose to rush long a and we all cluttered in and i had a nade out. I get sprayed through the wall and i drop my nade...Yea go me 8-)

diablo
08-25-2006, 11:11 AM
lol wang, that IS heroic, leave no man behind, kill 'em if they r bothering u, but don't leave 'em behind.
well one of my story is on ice2k, i was afk for like 100 rounds, score was really bad negative, so when i came back, i played and got like 150 kills in a row, of course it is ice2k, easy map for kills, i got accused of hacking so many times, but screw them, its ice and u dont need skills there

FattaT
04-20-2007, 03:22 AM
I know this topic is old, but wat the hell.
First time i switched from 1.5 to 1.6 my first map was cbble, i was CT with the AUG and the last player left so i decided to camp the CT spawn bomb site, with 6 v 1 so i thought I'm dead, so shaking like anything i picked them off one by one AND WON! Wwowoowoo
Next round team mates were like ***ing camper
=(

souljaa
04-22-2007, 08:51 AM
HAHAHAHAH..Linnux I just read that. Nicee :).

haha..FattaT..That's the way too goo :).