PDA

View Full Version : CoD: Black Ops cast list hints at Zombie mode revival

DirtyDMan
07-25-2010, 05:34 PM
It's been rumoured for months that Call of Duty: World at War's 'Nazi Zombies' mode may be making a comeback for Black Ops, but this could be the strongest hint yet that we'll be seeing a revival of the mode in this year's game.

According to IMDB, actor Shaun Paul Piccinino is 'rumoured' to be reprising his role as a 'Zombie' in Call of Duty: Black Ops, the same role he played in 2008's World at War.

Could Zombies be getting a resurrection for this year's game? We wouldn't bet against it.

Of course, this isn't the first hint that Nazi Zombies could be returning for this year's game.

Treyarch boss Mark Lamia has previously suggested that the popular Zombies mode may be making an appearance in Black Ops when he told OPM back in May that "we really like the Zombie Mode," and that "we listen to the fanbase".

Call of Duty: Black Ops launches on November 9th on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Wii.

Zombie Voice Actor Black Ops, PS3 News - GamerZines : Free Digital Games Magazines (http://www.gamerzines.com/ps3/news/zombie-voice-actor-black-ops.html)

This is great news!!!! CoD Nazi Zombie mode is awesome and a lot of fun.. I'm glad that theyre going to bring it back in Black Ops...

I'm a sucker for any game that allows you to kill hordes of flesh eating zombies....

Jokersvirus
07-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Ya Nazi Zombies was awesome and ive only played it once but i did damn well.
I am trying to figure out why everyone loves zombies so much in this day and age, but this should be interesting, make em like... middle eastern zombies or something, i dont know.

BlackOps
08-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Yep, bringing the zombies back is a huge plus! I like companies that listen to the fans, and Treyarch is one that gets a thumbs up in my book for this!

EpsilonX
08-08-2010, 12:44 PM
If they put nazi zombies in this i hope it has that same main level that WaW had. like, that house or whatever.

Jaykub
08-08-2010, 01:32 PM
If they do I'll prolly go out and get the game sometime soon.
I've spent half my day playing WaW

norid
08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I have the PTOM when they did the interview....i was really psyched when the guy said "All i can say is that we listen to our buyers"