PDA

View Full Version : How many got SCII ?

Blackleo
07-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I KNOW I DID !!! Who else got it ? In the GameStop I went to there were 100 reserves, thats 6K in Flushing there was 1K reserves not sure if for the whole or in 1 store but not surprised if it was in 1 store (Lots of Koreans in the area) I have to say in the short time I played it, it brought back memories. Now to get familiar with it again and kick ass ! If ya wanna add me, add me as no other than, Blackeo. Hahaha

Name: Blackleo
Code: 255

Jokersvirus
07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Never been a fan of the series. I use to be big into RTS but now not so much

thedeparted
07-27-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't but im extremely interested in how it does sales wise

BocReaper
07-27-2010, 06:23 PM
I am installing it now.

LiNuX
07-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Not sure if I'll be getting it anytime soon. RTS has never been my favorite gaming genre but I know I'll try out the game.

Dess
07-27-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm still on the fence about it.. Let me know how it goes Leo...

Shixx
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
I got it, I'm loving it so Far.

The Campaign is a ton better then I thought it was going to be.

Names Shixx

EpsilonX
07-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm definitely going to be buying it, after i buy the parts and make a gaming computer. probably won't happen til mid-late august. ilyich wanted me to get it last night so we could play it together, but i'd rather not since i only can run it on minimum requirements, not recommended.

I also need to buy tickets for the slayer/megadeth concert, rush concert, and bullet for my valentine concert. lmao

Ilyich Valken
07-27-2010, 11:10 PM
I did. I haven't yet started the campaign, though I probably will first thing tomorrow. Name is Ilyich, character code 958.

BocReaper
07-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Yes, the campaign is far, far better than before. It's clear they spent, and didn't waste, that 100 mil on it.

Blackleo
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I am not goping to touch the single player til I get the multiplayer down, I am starting with Zerg than moving from there. I am going to add ya once I get home.

Shixx
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
lol I'm the other way around.

I'm not touching the multi player until I beat the Single player.

Been going back and playing each mission on Brutal too, it's a blast, insane.. but a blast.

Blackleo
07-29-2010, 07:44 AM
So all your gonna know is Terran then lol, well dont worry if we play vs together my Zerg will back you up.

BobTD
08-13-2010, 12:34 AM
I have already verified that the computer cheats on the hardest difficulty. Fact.

But the game is relatively fun, even if they did stroke the big fanboy stiffy of overpowered space marines until it fell off. I hope it balances out more as the expansions come out, because 9 out of 10 times I'm the only alien race in a 2 v 2 game where 3 people are Terran.

Xyth
09-05-2010, 05:38 AM
I Got Starcraft II:Wings of Liberty.
And i'm loving it!

jango
09-05-2010, 05:40 AM
i have it too .. mostly played the sp atm, and dabbled with some co-op

Kenoi
09-05-2010, 07:31 AM
this game is a performance eater....
ya need to have a EXTREMELY good PC in order to play this game... yup.. haha

but I bet its really fun, I played the 1st one for 2 years of jr. high & high school, but then stopped at a certain point....

jango
09-05-2010, 08:08 AM
this game is a performance eater....
ya need to have a EXTREMELY good PC in order to play this game... yup.. haha

but I bet its really fun, I played the 1st one for 2 years of jr. high & high school, but then stopped at a certain point....

You sure? My PC isn't all that rly, and it runs fine for me. Perhaps it's more a ram and gfx issue .. that's where my PC is mostly pimped.

LiNuX
09-05-2010, 10:28 AM
It's minimum requirements are really low, the recommended settings are also low compared to some of the other games out today.

You should try to figure out what kind of a issue you're having so you can point your finger to a certain part of your computer. But it may be the CPU since you'd need a 2.6ghz single core CPU or a 2.4ghz dual core but most PCs nowadays come with more than that.

jango
09-05-2010, 10:32 AM
It's minimum requirements are really low, the recommended settings are also low compared to some of the other games out today.

You should try to figure out what kind of a issue you're having so you can point your finger to a certain part of your computer. But it may be the CPU since you'd need a 2.6ghz single core CPU or a 2.4ghz dual core but most PCs nowadays come with more than that.

my cpu is much lower than the recommended .. it's more likely the gfx or ram will be the bottleneck imo from wot i've seen

LiNuX
09-05-2010, 10:49 AM
my cpu is much lower than the recommended .. it's more likely the gfx or ram will be the bottleneck imo from wot i've seen

Either way it still depends on what it is. You'd have to look at what the symptom is.

Schwartzy2.0
09-06-2010, 10:01 PM
i got it at the 12am release after i got off work and its fantastic granted im only in bronze in the league games