PDA

View Full Version : Any good strategy games for PS3?

glenofimaal
07-29-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm thinking of buying one ;-)

I did a little research, and it looks like valkyria chronicles and disgaea 3 are the best..... Does anyone have those games and wish to comment on them?

Muffincat
07-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I have played both of these games, and I enjoyed them a lot. I think either is worth getting. You don't HAVE to have played the other Disgaea games to have fun, I think, as they are all pretty separate from each other, but it might be nice.

I didn't finish either, as I had to return them to my friend, but that's my two cents. I don't know what kind of games you like so I can't give you an opinion of whether you would like them or not. But I, and the general gaming community, I believe, found them to be pretty good games.

glenofimaal
07-29-2010, 09:48 PM
I have played both of these games, and I enjoyed them a lot. I think either is worth getting. You don't HAVE to have played the other Disgaea games to have fun, I think, as they are all pretty separate from each other, but it might be nice.

I didn't finish either, as I had to return them to my friend, but that's my two cents. I don't know what kind of games you like so I can't give you an opinion of whether you would like them or not. But I, and the general gaming community, I believe, found them to be pretty good games.

Thanks for your imput ;-)

thedeparted
08-31-2010, 07:20 PM
valkyria chronicles has amazing artwork. I've heard from people that Disgaea 3 is really hard

glenofimaal
08-31-2010, 10:17 PM
valkyria chronicles has amazing artwork. I've heard from people that Disgaea 3 is really hard

2000 posts;-)

Anyways..... i havent played video games for awhile

Sports and school :twitcy:

norid
08-31-2010, 10:27 PM
Get valkyria chronicles one of the best games i have played. The only down sides are slow start and the learning curve

Muffincat
09-01-2010, 05:08 PM

Lies.

It's not hard D:

Well, I didn't actually beat it because I had to give it back, but I got really far in not a lot of time. It's not that difficult...

Kenoi
09-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Disgaea's fun, but I got a question...

are you into the Front Mission series? cause the newer installment of that game is coming out soon I think... this year.

Crazy_matty
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Tom clancys END WAR is great

Voice active as well, telling your units what to do is the best,

It is so amuzing and fun :):D:-)

glenofimaal
09-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Disgaea's fun, but I got a question...

are you into the Front Mission series? cause the newer installment of that game is coming out soon I think... this year.

I've never heard of it :twitcy:

It is good?

Aniki
09-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Lies.

It's not hard D:

Well, I didn't actually beat it because I had to give it back, but I got really far in not a lot of time. It's not that difficult...

Yeah it's not that hard... I got far too, but didn't completed it either eheh :laugh:

Sickangel
10-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Dungeon Defenders isnt out yet but it looks to be a fun COOP game.....