PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo's failures all lead to innovation

EpsilonX
07-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Nintendo Hardware | Cracked.com (http://www.cracked.com/funny-5751-nintendo-hardware/)

this was pretty good, shows you some things that Nintendo tried to do a while ago but failed, and now they're innovative designs.

DirtyDMan
07-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Thx for posting this and I really enjoy reading this....

Jokersvirus
07-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Some of there failures were just beyond funny. One was a a piece of plastic that had no real purpose and was suppose to minic the feel of a turbo controller.

Diligence109
07-31-2010, 05:11 PM
hahaha, oh cracked...

good find :) thanks for sharing. Totally worth actually reading all the way through, I feel like I'm educated enough to make light conversation at parties about Nintendo and simultaneously defame myself for being elitest about knowing the company and being a complete dork.

As a thank you for staying all the way to the end: Here's a moderately attractive girl doing something both erotic and thematically related, for reasons that are unclear to everybody.

yup, definitely worth reading the whole way through XD

novasheep
07-31-2010, 05:20 PM
There are no stupid ideas just ones that haven't been interpreted correctly yet. :P

EpsilonX
07-31-2010, 07:26 PM
I watched a dude trying to use a powerglove on youtube and getting really pissed off cuz it wouldn't work. i kinda want one now, for some reason.

btw, i love this part of that article

Today they're a corporate juggernaut, selling roughly 237 million console units, NOT including handhelds, because numbers don't actually go that high.

Jaykub
07-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Wow.
It seems everything thats in the future failed in the past lol.

ZXDarknessfalls
11-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Nintendo is and will always be one of my heroes. If at first you don't succeed, wait enough years and try it again with better tech. Brilliant. Maybe with that in mind we might see the Dreamcast make a come back XD (Low blow I know).

But really, the fact that Nintendo has become as big as it is sorta shows that they have the right to demand respect from other game companies. As much as everyone complains about them not doing good with one thing or another they are apparently doing something right when they continuously make systems that seem to print money.

williamregard
11-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Thanks a lot for this mate ...
=)