glenofimaal
07-31-2010, 06:21 PM
How many copies do you think will be sold? More than MW2? :eek1:

thedeparted
07-31-2010, 07:00 PM
Nope, MW2 is at like 21 million combined, Black OP will prolly do 60% of that

DirtyDMan
07-31-2010, 07:03 PM
I say just about the same..... I mean it just like any other first shooter out there nowadays....

COD MW BF KZ Halo MAG.. are the same game but just with different storys/characters....

They have the same controls, blood splatter, health regeneration, run button, knifing, perks,first person view, respawn ect ect....

I'm not saying theyre not good games but just a rehash of the same thing... Which gets boring....

Thats why Socom is my fav shooter b/c it was different then all the other shooter out there... Yet it look like Socom going in the same direction now... Its turning into COD just like every other game...

Which sucks but this is just my opinion.... Maybe I'm just getting old but I like it when there were shooters out there different form each other...

I'll get the game, play it for a month or so... Then go to another game....

glenofimaal
08-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I say just about the same..... I mean it just like any other first shooter out there nowadays....

COD MW BF KZ Halo MAG.. are the same game but just with different storys/characters....

They have the same controls, blood splatter, health regeneration, run button, knifing, perks,first person view, respawn ect ect....

I'm not saying theyre not good games but just a rehash of the same thing... Which gets boring....

Thats why Socom is my fav shooter b/c it was different then all the other shooter out there... Yet it look like Socom going in the same direction now... Its turning into COD just like every other game...

Which sucks but this is just my opinion.... Maybe I'm just getting old but I like it when there were shooters out there different form each other...

I'll get the game, play it for a month or so... Then go to another game....

Battlefield Bad company 1 was nothing like cod..... then in BC2 they go and make it just like it :no:

EA and DICE wanted a lot of money and they would get it by making tons of hings similar to cod :confused1:

Kenoi
08-01-2010, 10:31 PM
I heard its not made by 'infinity ward' anymore.. why was that?

glenofimaal
08-01-2010, 11:31 PM
I heard its not made by 'infinity ward' anymore.. why was that?

It's being made by the people who made cod world at war ;-)

Jokersvirus
08-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Hmm, Well since they added in Nazi zombies, or something very close to that, I believe the sales will increase by another 10% or so. This current day and age everyone loves anything to do with zombies and stuff, not sure why but hey if it sells beat it like a dead horse.

thedeparted
08-02-2010, 03:40 AM
wasn't there zombies in WAW?

Jokersvirus
08-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Ya, they are bringing it back by popular demand

Kenoi
08-02-2010, 08:34 PM
It's being made by the people who made cod world at war ;-)

oh yeah? wow thats cool. so its activision now? I was on worlds all the time last month... haha. it takes skill to learn that game, cause it has like old weapons

jassinlive
08-08-2010, 04:09 AM
this game looks awesome

BlackOps
08-08-2010, 12:36 PM
I've read that presales are predicted to be over 12 million copies, so it's quite possible it could outsell MW2. Either way it's going to be hugely popular, regardless of the fact who is making it.