PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo

Rachel
08-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone. My boyfriend used to force me to play Diablo II, Starcraft, Halo 1,2 and 3. I must say I enjoy it. I do graphics and I like to talk to people. (:
Been looking for some forums to be on. So I am now..here o.o..

^^ hey everyone

Muffincat
08-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Hello o.o

My sister's name is Rachel. However, I am pretty sure that you are not her. o.o

Anyway welcome to the forums :P

http://meowcheese.com/files/lolpics/2009/01/oh-hai-.jpg

I hope you like it here~

Dess
08-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!

Please familiarize yourself with the rules, and join us in irc sometime.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns... Enjoy!

Rachel
08-01-2010, 08:57 PM
xD no, I am not your sister. :3 thank you for the cat. xD

*edit* And thank you :3\
<3 thanks guys. Do you have any graphics people? o.o

Dess
08-01-2010, 09:01 PM
We have a few, but I fear they're in short supply lately.

Rachel
08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Can someone link me to the rules. I'm kinda...stupid. I usually can find them but I..can't find these.

Dess
08-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Rules
Forum Rules and Guidelines - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=819)

Other stuff to know
Signature Rules Permissions (NEW - read it!) - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1327)
No Links, Images, or Emails before 10 posts - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=10285)

thedeparted
08-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome The Mother******ing Jungle!!!!!!!

Rachel
08-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank you for the links.
AND THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME DEPARTED.
*EDIT* Just realized I wasn't obeying the rules by just saying thanks. D:

Dess
08-01-2010, 09:52 PM
lol. You're fine dear. Hope you enjoy your time here... and as I said earlier, don't be afraid to ask if you have any further questions ok?

BTW.. Here's the link with the info to get you into IRC. :) See you soon?
Gamers-Forum IRC Chatroom! - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)

Rachel
08-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Thank you. I'm having a little trouble with the IRC. I downloaded XChat but...I'm stupid D:

Subb
08-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Jeez damage hitting on the fresh meat already lol atleast let her get used to things around here first.

Rachel welcome, by any chance u play any gears of war?

Rachel
08-01-2010, 10:57 PM
I used to. Only Gears of War 1 though. No more Xbox though. Red ring. ):

Subb
08-01-2010, 11:00 PM
I used to. Only Gears of War 1 though. No more Xbox though. Red ring. ):

ahh that sucks. um do u have msn or anything so i can walk u thru it xchat that is? aww poor xbox do u play on getting another?

Muffincat
08-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Or you can always use Mibbit ;3

Easy, browser-based, no worries :P

thedeparted
08-02-2010, 02:26 AM
xchat is leagues better than mibbit. anyone that says otherwise is wrong

Jokersvirus
08-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Ahh Hola

welcome to the forums and everything :)

Im surprised no one has warned you about me, im starting to think no one cares

Dess
08-02-2010, 06:11 AM

XChat is better, but mibbit is easier to use.

and subby helping someone out isn't flirting. And even if I was don't get all butthurt because I got there first. :p

DirtyDMan
08-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Welcome to GF and I hope you enjoy it..

ghegpatatas
08-02-2010, 10:17 AM
konichiwa!! welcome to the forum! gyuhahaha.:)

EpsilonX
08-02-2010, 10:24 AM

I was at Ilyich's house and he was using xchat and it looked like a piece of crap. I'll take mibbit any day.

Muffincat
08-02-2010, 10:29 AM
I was at Ilyich's house and he was using xchat and it looked like a piece of crap. I'll take mibbit any day.

I thoroughly agree ;D

I tried using xchat and hated it. :P

Ilyich Valken
08-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Welcome to GF! :P

XChat is better, but mibbit is easier to use.

and subby helping someone out isn't flirting. And even if I was don't get all butthurt because I got there first. :p

Mibbit is only easier to use at first. I could never get it to save the channels I used, whereas all you gotta do is put them in once in XChat and you're good. But I get what you're saying.

Dess
08-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome to GF! :P

Mibbit is only easier to use at first. I could never get it to save the channels I used, whereas all you gotta do is put them in once in XChat and you're good. But I get what you're saying.

Yeah, I did the same thing. I used mibbit first but now I use xchat. Mibbit got me in the irc door though :P

Subb
08-02-2010, 12:22 PM
lol i remember when jak swore by mibbit and down talked xchat like crazy. But we got him to try it and now he loves it. Plus i hate mibbit being in the browswer its just a pain in the butt

Dess
08-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Comes in handy when I'm at work though. I can open mibbit from the browser on my phone

Subb
08-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Anyways lets try to keep on topic. Rachel if u need help getting on xchat i can help set u up.

Rachel
08-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Haha thank you everyone. I'll see you around. =P.
I'll just use Mibbit. xP I don't really need anything else then to chat.

RaiDae
08-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Good day to you ma'am of illustrious graphics capabilities. You have already witnessed the parade of welcome from the dysfunctional gf group. I apologise for my absensce, I shold have posted a whopper of a post a while ago, but alas! i was absen! Hosting a gaming party (i actually WON at super smash brothers. There's a first time for everything XD ), chopping up mushrooms, serving pizza and going on a fail of a journey. The journey was a fail because i walked 30 minutes to get to the village to buy pizza for the aforementioned party, got to the shops, looked at the pizzas and realised "hold on a sec. ...mum bought me 2 pizzas a couple of days ago....." /headpizza. So, in order to make my journey worthwhile, i bougt 2 litres of pepsi (which i don't actually drink), met a friend, realised i was gonna be late, sped home to be in time for my guests, got home and realised "aw crud. I forgot to buy loo paper". I thus hd to inform my guests that if they needed to take a dump, they'd have to use the downstairs loo. ...fun times. >.<

Anywho, make yourself at home. :)

thedeparted
08-02-2010, 03:46 PM
:laugh: rai oh lawd

Rachel
08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Well hello RaiDae. Thank you so very much for welcoming me to this great place. Good job on your glorious win on Super Smash Brothers, you are a true valiant warrior. Well usually I don't do giant posts but in your case I am going to do a massive post. I would have been on earlier today but I decided I was going to go hang out with one of my friends, We went to the movies and saw Inception; Geez that movie was good[To Me]. Then I got home, ate some cereal, sat down at my computer, opened photoshop and chrome, and here I was! I posted a few posts, pressed F5 for like half an hour, and seen THIS. : D and now here I am. Thank you for the welcome. (:

Subb
08-02-2010, 03:58 PM
im playing gears of war 2 on insane died alot.....and imma do this the rest of the day

RaiDae
08-02-2010, 03:59 PM
You may call me Rai :) Quicker to type, easier to scream when you need my valiant rescuing skills. :) And thank-you. I've never come first place in that game... ALWAYS SECOND. So today was special.
Everybody i know (who has seen it. duh) is ranting and raving bout that move except for one person. But it's just not my thing ya'know? Too serious and metaphysical and thought provoking. I'm too lazy for all that jazz.
Photoshop hates me... i mean... it properly hates me. I was attempting to put something i had drawn by hand on top of something else i'd drawn by hand. But everytime i tried to layer them - or even paste it - i got this gaint orangey/yellow blur and the black lines were all "ohhh look at me!! i'm grey and thick and blurry now!!!". In the end i had to use tracing paper and scaled one of them up and the other one down a bit. I wasted soo much time on that stupid program. :'( Should've done it on paint, instead of trying to be clever.

And you are most welcome :)

Kenoi
08-03-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm a tad late on this, but yeah, welcome. haha.

Jaykub
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Welcome to Gamers-forum

I hope you stick around with us.

norid
08-03-2010, 11:23 AM
como estas? wlecome! Beware of some of the wierdos

Dess
08-03-2010, 01:42 PM
We're all weirdos... it's what makes us awesome.

Newkeh
08-03-2010, 05:06 PM
I liked your boyfriend untill you said halo 3
welcome to gamers forum : <smiley eyes
I spilled a big cup of water on my keyboard so most of it dont work

speak for your self damage iam not awesome

Jaykub
08-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I think rachel may be the most welcomed member in gf now :P

thedeparted
08-03-2010, 05:58 PM
funny enough this is only the t-8th best welcome haha

norid
08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm not a wierdo....just a odd ball

Rachel
08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Thank you everyone o-o I didn't notice other people posted in here. Dx.

You guys have all welcomed me so nicely, now stop posting in here. xD

BobTD
08-05-2010, 04:44 AM
oh hey a girl who plays videogames, posts on forums and isnt underage. I will just say hi before anyone else can...

OH WAIT.

Hi anyways. Even if I am a little late and you are *ahem* unusually popular. Im the guy who puts to much time into his posts and rants on forums at 5am because he cant sleep.

Dess
08-05-2010, 08:15 AM
oh hey a girl who plays videogames, posts on forums and isnt underage. I will just say hi before anyone else can...

OH WAIT.

Hi anyways. Even if I am a little late and you are *ahem* unusually popular. Im the guy who puts to much time into his posts and rants on forums at 5am because he cant sleep.

Don't forget you're also the guy who goes on video game binges and survives because he has a toaster, a jar of peanut butter, and a loaf of bread by his computer....

:P

Subb
08-05-2010, 12:27 PM
hey atleast he is smart to eat, i usually forget. I went on a 14 binge yesturday with no food i was in the kitchen at 3am finally making something to eat.

LemonRising
08-05-2010, 12:30 PM
WELL HERES MY LATE "welcome to the forum"

I think we have talked a littlelittle in IRC

UH YES the members seem to have taken to you quite well.